- : 🐻 uncertain first session practice🐻 : -

After freshing up i went down to make dinner....

Aftet sometime i heard banging noise from a room..... I quickly went upstairs to see the sound coming from y/n's room.... Is she wake?

I went in to see y/n pressing her head to the cupboard door..... I held her.... And she looked at me.......

She looked at me... Her eyes were half closed looking sexy..... Then suddenly she started to speak....

Y/n: uff.... Fuck!! Its so hot here oooo.....

My eyes widened when i saw her unbuttoning her uniform.... I stopped her...... But....

Author Pov

Taehyung tried to stop her but it already revealed her cleavege perfectly.........

Out of a sudden y/n held his hand and brought her close.... She looked at his eyes..... And taehyung was looking at her wholelly shocked to his core.....
She brought him close.... She slowly put her hands on her shoulder.....

Then she held his face bringing him close and she was tiptoeing.... And there was taehyung who was gulpimg hard as her cleavege was in full view.... He prevented him from tearing her uniform totally....

Y/n then smashed her lips to his.... And his eyes widened....

 And his eyes widened

Taehyung Pov

She smashed her lips.... I quickly held her waist automatically.... We were kissing nice.......

Well its the second time...

She slowly brought her arms round my neck and i brought her closer..... I tilted my head she did too.... We kissed for around 5 mins.... My hands were roaming on her back but i knew i shouldn't do more cause she will think me a bad guy... I don't want that....

Our lips we molding together.... She moaned in the kiss i was so turned on... But i restrained myself.....

Y/n: mmmhmm~~~ ahh tae.......

This was the first time hearing her moans and they were both cute and sexy......

After sometime i felt her stop kissing... And i realised she sleot while kissing.... I chuckled haaa....

I slowly tug her to her bed..... And went down to have dinner.... Well today y/n is not eating with me... I quickly complete the dishes and went to check her......

She was sleeping peacfully i tugged her hair behind her ears and was going to leave when he held my hand....

Y/n: plz stay..... She almost cooed....

I couldn't let go of her... And so i held her hand that way... And sat beside her head and support on the headboard.... I was looking at her angelic face and unknowingly i fell asleep.....

Next morning....

I squinted my eyes.... The first thing i did was to look at y/n.... I saw her moving a bit.....

Suddenly he opened her eyes wide and sat up breathing heavily..... She got a panick attack.....

Me: y/n calm down.... Ok ... Nothimg happened... I am there se....

Y/n: taehyung the-they -th... I-i am scared i- i don't wa-wanna di-die plz.....

She got a panick attack....

I didn't find anyway so lastly.... I just held her face and pressed my lips to her's.... She was quite immediately.... I removed my lips after some time.....

She slowly looked at me...

Y/n Pov

He suddenly kissed me... Somehow i felt protected and so my breathing stabled..... He slowly moved but idk i wanted that again i wanted him to kiss me.... Only he stabled me... I wanted it....

I looked at him.... He looked at me.... I looked at his lips..... He looked confused....

Taehyung: y/n i di------

I cut him off.....

I kissed him....

Author's pov

First his eyes widened... But she held the back of his head and pulled her close..... Immediately his eyes closed.. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her to.....

Slowly slowly they were so into kiss.... She got up.... And he made her sit on his laps..... They were moving while kissinh....

Her fingers tangled with his hairs.... He rubbing her waist....

This is what she loved about him...

He was caring and protective...

Y/n suddenly moved deeper that her core got rubbed with his junior.... And he broke the kiss......

They were panting heavily.... Y/n was too shy to face him.....

Taehyung Pov

I didn't expect her to kiss me in such manner but i am happy... Idk i feel Tingles... She was so passionate.... I feel like falling for her.....

I said...

Me: y/n i ne-need to go school... U should take rest... I have kept ur lunch have it when u wish.....

He got up ready to leave her room.... He turned the door knob but before leaving he turned to her and said.....

I think i taught u good... So we can upgrade ig... Be ready i will teach u maths today from 6 at home....

With that he left.....