- : 🐻 starting with him 🐻 : -

Later that.... He took me in.....

And he showed me my room....
Me: mr-- taehyung umm.... I don't have clothes.. Umm what should i do?

Taehyung Pov

She is so innocent... O my god.... But no problem i am there...

Me: umm.... U go to ur room i will keep some clothes on ur bed..

Y/n: ok.... Bye...

She went to her room and i went in mine to get some of my clothes.....

Thwn i procceeded towards r room....
But the view infront shook me to the core.......
I thought she would be in the bathroom... But there she was

Standing, her back facing me... And a towel wrapped around her......

I just looked at her from head to toe... Soon she noticed my presence....

Y/n: oo mr. Kim umm sorry taehyung aaaa u brought the clothes..?

Me: i was still shocked but managed to speak... Ye here it is....

I went closing the door.... I thought y she didn't scream?... Oooooooo ye i forgot she is fucking innocent to understand these too...

Agghhhhh...... But how do i manage this..... I looked down at my swollen bulge......

But i just tried to shrug it....

I went to make us dinner...

Me: ghh... Y/n what r u doing to me... Its only two months and i feel this way fuxk....

Y/n Pov...

I got dressed.... But i thought why did he look flustered?? Idk anyway.....

Amyway
..

This is what i wore

This is what i wore... And went downstairs..........

Taehyung was at the kitchen..... I called him....

Me: hey!!

Taehyung: 😦 ah- ahem... Ye y/n...

Me: what are you doing??

Taehyung : oo u go si-sit on the table i am coming ....

Taehyung Pov

Hell.... She is too hot to be innocent..... Fuck! Firstly seeing her half naked and now with my tshirt.... Tshirt is long enough but till her mid thighs.....

Oo god save me i already have a boner..... Ughh....

Me: y/n come lets have dinner...

Y/n: yee.....

Time skip......

We conpleted our dinner... Then headed our rooms...

I tugged y/n in her bed.... And i went close to her to kiss her forehead... But suddenly she flinched a lil.... I realised they have made her thiss.... I will talk to her later....

I forgot that i can't peck her forehead...

Me: good night y/n.... If u need anything call me...

Y/n: good night tae...

I was shocked with her nickname... But i just giggled... And went

Few hours later....

I moved from this side to other... And suddenly my boner got rubbed at the side pillow... And i hissed to wake up....

I opened my eyes....
Me: Fuxk.... I tried but the boner fuck y/n did u do to me... Its now paining like hell.... Ig i have fix it on my own....

I put my finger tip across the thin leather of my shorts.... And traced... I then start rubbing my clothed dick... And i whimpered...

Me: mm--hmmm......

Now my shaft is total standing... I took it out of my pants... And palmed it... I rubbed my fingers across the sensitive tip.... And moaned....

Me: haaa fuck!...

I started to jerk it going uo and down... My breathes were un even.... Fuck......

Me: ye ye ha fuck! O fuck y/n.... Yes baby.... Like that.... Shit....

Sweats were forming across my forehead..... My head fell backwards..... On the head board......

All i could think of was y/n.... Ik this is wrong but i couldn't ignore the fact that she made me fell this way.... And i absolute like it foe now atleast....

Soon i felt myself getting close...

Me: fuck! Y/n ye baby...... Ouuu y/n...  I am gonna cum yes ooo yes.... Fuck baby............

I jerked for a couple of times to ride it out...... Then fell down panting hard..... Shit it felt good....

Meanwhile y/n pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night...
Me: sssss.... I am thirsty... Ughh should i call him..? No already i am being a burden..  I will take it from kitchen....

I was sleepy.... I walked down took a water bottle thankfully it was on the table then having some water my sleepiness decreased a lil... I was walking up the stairs...

Suddenly i heard some noise....

??: ye ye ha fuck! Oo fuxk y/n..---

Did someone moan my name????

Its taehyung... Thinking that my eyes widened....

Well i know nothing bout these but lil things i understand... Like sex happens between man and women people can self relief but the thing is i don't how these things r done and moreover i still didn't have my first kiss so..... Ye i am a pure innocent....

Back to it

From the things i heard maybe idk taehyung was doing that... What they say masteba or kind of masterbate idk..... But hearing him... My cheeks burned......

I shrugged it off.. And went to sleep... Thankfully tomorrow is saturday... Means weekend and holiday....

Morning:

I woke up got fresh and went outsude my room....

I saw taehyung door slightly open.... I thought he might be sleeping....

So i knocked twice but no one answered so i went in....

I went  near the big window... Sunlight was coming it was so refreahing..... I inhaled and exhaled soundly....

Suddenly

?? : enjoying it?