- : 🐻 new start 🐻 : -

Taehyung pov..

I retutned home earlier.... I smiled idiotly thinking bout the scene in my office..... She was so stunned......

I giggled.....

Before returning i saw a couple of times.... She would blush so much everytime i intendly looked at her.....

Ooo god i love her so much....

I hope my work is going good.....

I was working on my laptop.... When i heard the front door opened and closed..... I understood y/n is here....

Haaaaaaaaa   .... After so long i will get to all by myself.....

I kept the laptop and went to her....

Y/n Pov

I was so flustered the whole day......

Yyyyyyyy.....

I slowly entered the house and went in... Soon taehyung was coming down....

Me: hi--.....

Taehyung: mmmmm.... Couples don't of do hi and bye.....

Me: ooo so wha--t they do... Actually i -i-i i am new s-ooo

I was looking down.... I heard approaching footsteps.... And saw him standing infront of me.....

Before i could say anythinh... He held my waist and pulled me.... And soon our lips touched.... My eyes widened i didn't kiss back..... His eyes were closed..... Passionately kissing me....

Soon he bit my lower lips... And i also gave in.... I could feel his hands coming up near my boobs....

We were so into kiss...... My hands went around him.... His one hand was on my waist snd another hand suddenly cupped my left bood tightly...

My chest grew up... At the sudden feeling...... He quickly removed his hands...... And apologized...

Taehyung : sorr-sorry y/n.... I didn't notice... I was carried away.... Iamm...

I cut him off by pecking his lips.....

His eyes grew... Well ye its my first time kissing him on my own....

I just blushed and looked down and rushed to my room......

I closed the door behind me... And huffed in relief......

Then i went to change....

Taehyung pov...

Did she just... Peck me???......
Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

But taehyung aish what u did u should have asked her.... But to be honest they were so soft... M fuck stop tae.....

Soon y/n came down.....

Me: baby i couldn't make dinner today can u make some..

Y/n: yep no problem....

She went to the kitchen... I went to watch some tv....

A movie started.... I was watching peacefully but 5 mims passed a bery sensual scene came in front.....

The hero was kissing her heroine... Made her sit on the counter top.... Amd...... I turned it of....

Me: fuck...!

I whispered under breath and went to drink some water.....

But soon regretted going there....

I saw y/n trying to reach something up the shelves... And her shorts but gone more up showing her butt cheeks... I gulped down harshly....

I wanted her.... I love her.... Was all i could think.....

I went towards her.... Have the powder spice.... I noticed her cooking was done... I wanted something else.....

I held her arm and pulled her towards me.... I immediately connected our lips..... I was harshly sucking her lips.... She soon responded..... I smiled.......

I graped her butt checks harshly.... And spanked the other one...... She moaned...

Y/n: aah----

I held her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist..... I procceed towards the counter...... I made her sit there.... And kept on kissing......

I slowly went down kissing her jaws.... The her neck.....

I sucked hard and gave her a hicky.....

I looked up to see her messed up condition... Saliva was all over her lips... Her hair loosed.... with the mark i gave her.... She was a total meal....

I looked at her boobs.... I wanted to taste them... But... Aaaghh.... I kissed her again bringing her close to me...

Y/n pov

It was a weird feeling... Iy was new... Idk y i wanted him more... The way his lips were working was magic.....

I saw him looking at my chest... I understood he wanted it...... I somehow got the confidence....

I broke the kiss..... Our faces were close .... he looked confused.... soon i pulled my tshirt above my head.... His eyes went down.... He gulped at the sight....

My boobs were total round with a big nipple...... I looke into his eyes and opened my bra from behind....

And threw it.... He looked with large eyes to them.... Wanted to eat them up....

I told him.. Whisperedly....

..

Me: u want them hmmm? Baby?.... U wanted my bobos right? Hmmmm???... U can have them...

He hesitate to put his hands.... I took his hands and placed them on my boobs....

He immediately cupped them..... I moaned out.....

Me: mmmmhmmm yea......

He went down and took my right boob in his mouth..... I moaned louder holding his hairs....

Me: mmmmhmmm..... Fuck yesh...!!!!

His tongue swirled around my nipples... He hummed in satisfaction....

I was wiggling..... I pulled him closer he bit my nipple....

Me: aaghh...... U like that don't you... Hmm..... U like that.... Haa?

He detached his lips... And now started massaging my boobs with his large hands....

Taehyung : o yesh baby.... i love them fucking much mmhmm..... They are so cute..... If i say they r my stress balls u will give me?

I was so into pleasure that i couldn't answer.... Suddenly he slapped my boob.....

Taehyung : mmm naughty girl... answer me... Baby......

Me: y-yes  i will give to you...... Fuck ooo holy lord.......

He smashed his lips..... To me.....