- : 🐻 first session🐻 : -

I asked....

Me: taehyung will u help me with something....?

Taehyung : ofcourse y/n what is it? I told u i will always help u ok......

I sighed and took a deep breath and asked him in a pace...

Me: then teach me all type of physical contacts...

Taehyung Pov

My eyes widened..... Did she really waaaaa!!!

Me: ar-are you out of ur mind..?

I didn't mean to be rude i jist asjed casually..

Y/n: plz olz help mee.... I will listen ur words too plz...... I beg u.. .

I thought ok and after this i will ask her bout that lisa too....

Me: ok.. Then....

Y/n: when will we start?
Me: would u mind if now?

Y/n: ig no..... U can teach me.....

Y/n Pov

I started to get nervous... I will do it right... Ye.....

Author's Pov

Y/n is so innocent that she doesn't know what these lead too.... But taehyung is willing to help him.....

Taehyung Pov

Me: so u ready.?

Y/n: ye...----

We were sitting on the couch so ig it was a perfect place to teach her how to kiss......

I sat towards her and told her come close to me and sit.........

She came close to me... All of a sudden i felt butterflies.... Haaaa.....

Me: so first thing u have to do is get relaxed with ur partner... Ok? Give me ur hand.....

She gave me her hand... I held it and started to rub her back hand with my thumb m... I slowly felt she is getting eased uppp.....

Me: now come more close......

I then brought my hands up and moved her hair which was falling on her face behind her ears.... She was so red by now... But i just looked at her eyesm....

She innocent looked up at me.....

Fuxk those innocent eyes..... I feel like eating her up...

Y/n Pov

I was feeling comfy.... Suddenly i felt butterflies.... Mmmm it feels good..

Me: what we do next tae?

Taehyung : now slowly slowly lean in towards ur partner... And look into his eyes ones and then to his lipss....

I did that...

I looked him and then to his lips.... he licked his lips. So i did to....

And that when he tightly held my palm...

Taehyung Pov

She bit her lips... Fuxk.....

Me: now do as i do ok....

I closed the gap between us.... And

Gave a light peck at first....

I connected our forehead and stayed there for a moment... She is sweet.....

Me: first give light pecks..... Then start with kissing.... Taking one lip between ur both and suck it.....

I again leaned in and Peck her.... She also did.....

Then i slowly took her upper lip...

And a sudden urge to kiss her good.... But i have to keep in mind that she Doesn't know anything i am teaching her soo....

I have to take it slow....

Me: do like me ok.... Open ur mouth a lil more and take my one lip to suck it.... Ok?.

All this time i held her face with my both palm.....

And now we kissed...

I was going to be carried away but i restircted.... As a beginner she kissed good... She tasted total honey...

There my pants was growing.... I left her lips with a poping sound more like giving smooch....

Me: u liked it... U did great as a beginner i must say...

Y/n: ye it was fine... Now can i do it to u....?

Me: ye we can try.... So do it....

She slowly caressed my back of palm.... And leaned in.....

She pecked me couole of time... Her eyes closed.... She was so into it...

I wanted to see her thats y i did close my eyes... I looking at her lovingly......

She then captered my lip and sucked it...... I moaned in between i didn't realise...  We kissed for a good couple of mins...

  We kissed for a good couple of mins

Then she left my lips.... Both our lips were swollen.... She looked down blushing hard and so shy.... Indeed she is pure and innocent i thought....

Me: so thats how we do it ha....
Umm its already 11 pm y/n go and sleep we will talk tomorrow....

Y/n: ok bye gn tae....

Y/ Pov

O my god did i kiss.... I had my first kiss..... Ooo my gawssssss......

His lips were more like honey... So soft...
I stuck my forehead... Aish what are u thinhking he is only teaching u.. Haaa..

Lets sleep tomorrow i have school..