9 - AM I GAY OR JUST SOCIALLY CONFUSED?

AM I GAY OR JUST SOCIALLY CONFUSED IN MY PARENTS HOUSE?

Sonic sighed as he flops himself on his bed. Not believing that he's the only Dom among his siblings.

"I can't believe it amongst all of my siblings, I'm a Dom, Manic and Sonia are Subs!? That's impossible I know those two can beat Mighty in a slapping contest and even I don't have the guts to do that, Knux is tough but Mighty as well, but he's on another level." Sonic sighs to himself. "I wonder how Shadow is doing?" He asked himself as he was looking out the window. "Maybe... No maybe... Just maybe, I should talk to Manic and Sonia for advice about this feelings I'm having... That's it! Why did I not think of it sooner?"

As Sonic went to see Sonia and Manic in their rooms, he walked inside Sonia's room but was utterly disgusted and confused and do you know what it is, that's right folks, it's the parents who were now wearing the bare minimum of clothes in Sonia's bedroom where they were about to do the business, and Sonic said with a scream of confused, horrified, and out right questioning his existence.

"Mom!!! Dad!!! WTF are you guys doing in Sonia's room!?"

Everything was an awkward silence for a few seconds but was broken by his Mom who said.

"Oh? Sonic dear, is there something you need?" She asked in a very innocent tone.

But Sonic's father also said.

"Wow, that's smooth honey." Who smiled as innocently as his wife.

"Oh my gosh." Sonic not wanting to watch any further, walked out, locked the room from the inside, and slammed the door shut loudly.

"Sonic? Did you just slam my door?" Sonia appeared behind him with Manic standing beside her.

"Sonia! Manic! Hi!" Sonic greeted them with great enthusiasm. "I was looking for you two."

"Yeah, I heard, and oh, Scourge wants to see you, he's resting in one of the guest rooms."

"Right now?" His siblings nodded, Sonic sighed as he scratched the back of his head. "Can you show me? Manic, you come with us too." Sonic grabbed his brother by the scruff before Manic had time to grab on the door handle to Sonia's room.

The green Hedgehog groaned and sighs.

"I don't get why I'm also needed to come with you." Manic huffed.

"Sonia's room is... Well... Occupied at the moment." The two tilted their head at their brother in question and the first born just shrugged.

"So what's taking you so long?" A tall green Hedgehog questioned, as he walked towards them, with a raised brow.

"Scourge!" Sonic looked towards him with a large grin. "Hey mister Sub."

"Shove off." The older glared at him.

"I reckon you're here for a reason? Why don't we go outside?" Sonic invited. "Let's leave the castle to the adults." And before they moved forward

"Your Highness." A female fox Mobian that had a mix of pink and purple fur and bright pink eyes appeared before them

"Rackel?" Scourge put a hand on his hip as the fox looked up to him, he nods at her, allowing her to speak.

"Sir, I have found your fated pair." She said in a monotone.

The three other Hedgehogs giggled, as the older Hedgehog's face visibly turned red.