11 - DYNAMICS

DYNAMICS

            "So, Infinite?" Shadow turned to the taller Mobian, they were on the deck leaning on the railing looking over the ocean. "How'd you end up on this ship?" The Hedgehog asked.

            "Was stranded, after your team destroyed our camp, I was left to fend for myself, injured, until Gadget found me." Zero sighed. "I was in a dysfunction and I satisfied my Dynamics through him, without him knowing."

            "Perv." Shadow snickered.

            "I didn't touch him in that manner!" The Jackal glared. "He was still young... 14 years old to be specific." Infinite chuckled.

            "How old is he now?"

            "He just turned 20 a few weeks ago." He said, before turning to the older Mobian. "What about you? You're not a Dom yourself, but somehow, you don't react to a Doms Glares and Commands, that's like, rare to find, a Sub that doesn't fall to their knees once you do a Glare on them, you have an advantage against us without needing suppressants."

            "I don't know maybe it's a modification in the way my mind was made." Shadow replied. "What does suppressants do anyway?" He asked, he read the book, but he wanted an in detail description.

            "There are suppressants for both Dom and Sub. These pills can curb an instinct of a Dom to Dominate and a Sub to Submit." The Jackal pulls out a clear pill box from the GUN jacket he was wearing. "Gadget takes them every now and then, just to piss me off or when he's mad and doesn't want anything to do with me." He chuckled to himself once again. "A Dom's suppressants are colored red, and a Sub's suppressants are colored pink, like the ones in your little box in your room."

            Shadow blinked, before realizing.

            "Were you the one snooping around in my room earlier?" He narrowed his eyes at the taller.

            "Maybe..?" Infinite jokingly turned his head away, before looking back at Shadow with a large grin.

            "You... You dare-!"

            "Sir Shadow!" Amanda was running to him.

            "Is there something wrong?" The Mobian asked as he walked towards her.

            "A Dom is rampaging downstairs, wanting to see his Sub in the clinic, that doesn't want to talk to him, he's too strong for me, please help."

            "A Dom? Really?" He sighed, but followed behind the nurse, Infinite quietly following behind them.

*****

            "Let me see Vaughn!" An Albino Fox Mobian yelled at a large Brown Dog Mobian, who's the size of Big, with floppy ears who was blocking the door to the clinic.

            "Like I told you, he doesn't want to see you nor talk to you, get that in your head." The more the Fox try to push him away from the entrance the more the Dog stands firm in his place, blocking the doorway with his large body.

            "C'mon Zold, let's come back later when you cool down." A magenta male Hyena told the white Fox, but Zold just shrugged him off.

            "Oi." Shadow started, the Fox turned and did a Glare at them. The striped Hedgehog just felt a chill before he smirked. "Doesn't work on me stupid." He proudly says before lunging forward, grabbing the Fox by the arm and threw him across the hallway.