12 - MY DOM IS...

MY DOM IS...

            "So why are you out here, sir Shadow?" Xero asked as he appeared beside the older Mobian.

            "It's nothing." He sighed. "How's the Sub that Gadget was taking care of in the clinic?" He questioned.

            "He's okay, the nurse is with him. I just can't believe Zold is a jerk, like what the hell?" Xero sneered and clenched his hand.

            "Yeah... A jerk..." Shadow said in a whisper.

            This caught Xero off guard and was worried, but interested in learning what caught the black Hedgehog's attention.

            "Are you alright sir Shadow? You seem to be... Unfocused, is there something going on?"

            This snapped Shadow out of his thoughts as he regained his stoic pose then said with an indifferent tone.

            "No Xero, there's nothing wrong."

            Which made the larger Mobian stare at him with a look saying 'You serious?' and said.

            "Alright sir Shadow but there's this one thing that's bothering me."

            Shadow growled then said. "Spit it out, I'm not a mind reader."

          Xero gulped and prayed to anybody to come save him from a Hedgehog that might maul him to death and said the deeply thought-out words.

            "Sir Shadow, are you... In your estrus week?"

            This made Shadow pause and he said in a questioning and angry undertone.

            "A what? I don't know what your talking about." This made him, hit the hammer in the nail and said.

            "It means you're in heat or... Horny. It usually happens when you've already met your Dom." He pointed out.

            "My Dom? Who could possibly be my Dom? On this ship?"

            "No, no, they might or might not be on the ship, but in Central. You've been around Mobians there more than here, you're already starting to fall unto your Frustrated State be careful, and just go take your medicine." He told him. "Your cycle just came late, have you been around Doms there?"

            "Of course, my partner's a Dom, 3 members of team Sonic are Doms, I've been around them mostly during missions."

            "There's your answer, your paired Dom might among those four."

            "Two of them are females, one of the male's already has a pair, the other has recently has changed from a Sub to a-" Shadow immediately realized. "Shit." He cursed as Xero chuckled at him.

            "There you go, now, you know who your destined pair is now." He said. "Are you going back?"

            "No, not now, I can't face him now, I've made a unlikely decision to reject him when he confessed to me, while acting like a Sub before he found out he was a Dom." Shadow shook his head.

            "Ah, I see."

            "Yet, I'm not going to give in to this Dynamics piece of shit, I'd rather die than give into my instincts." The dark being growled.

            "Calm down then, I was teasing you about the estrus week, it only comes around, when you're mostly around your Dom, it helps deepen the bond between Dom and Sub." Xero says.

            Shadow turned to the larger being.

            "You, you're a kind Dom, yet, you don't have a Sub yet?" He asked, scanning the Dom from his head to his shoes. "You're well built too, do you work out?"

            "Thank you sir, but no, I don't have a Sub, I do work out, I'm usually the one on night duty, that's the time I work out as I watch the ship, I usually sleep in after my duty, but last night a female White Bat, insisted I go to sleep and she'll be watching the ship for the night."

            "That was my partner, her name's Rouge, she's a powerful Dom that some Doms also want to Kneel under her Glare." Shadow scoffed. "Simps."

            "She was persistent, I like her." Xero chuckled. "An S rank Dom perhaps?"

            "Now what are you on about again?"

            "Among us Doms, we have ranks as well, the C, B, A, S, and SSS, rank C's are the lowest, and rank triple S is the highest, SSS Dom's are the most feared as they can make rank S Dom's turn to a Sub that's under their mercy in no time." Xero shrugged.

            "You know a lot huh?" The larger being nodded.

            "I've been educated about Dom ranks since I'm an A rank." He crossed his arms. "Caught in the middle of everyone and everything."

            "What do you mean?"

            "I'd be looked up at by younger Doms and lower ranked Doms then I'd be looked down upon by rank S Doms, I've met more than 5 already who think they're better than anybody else." He scoffed. "They're too proud of themselves."

            "Dynamics huh? Sounds like a real piece of work to me." The dark being rolled his eyes.

            "It's a part of the whole world now." Xero said before turning to the older Mobian. "It's almost lunch, why don't we head over to the cafeteria sir?"

            Shadow looked up at the larger being. He looked for words to say, but none came, and so he just gave the other Mobian a small smile and nodded at him.

*****

*sigh* This is becoming a bit of a hobby... But oh well, at least 10-15% of this chapter is made by my beloved classmate.

Well, also the teasing worsened... I want to strangle my classmates. His own best friend also thinks I like him and now he's pushing me towards him too. Help. People in our classroom are shipping us together. 🥺

04-24-2023