10 - WHAT IS IT LIKE?

WHAT IS IT LIKE?

            "What's up with Scourge? He looks mad." Sonia said as Scourge stamped out of the room.

            "Scourge is just angry cause of his ex burning his Hugo's magazine and specifically his secret and premium ones." Said Sonic in an amused tone.

            "Is that so..?" Sonia raised a brow. "So we just let him go and we gonna ignore Scourge's problem that caused him to go into a temper tantrum or are we going to address the elephant in the room or something?" Sonia said in a questioning tone.

            "Alright!! I know that you both are whispering about me being a Dom in a relationship, but really guys, you know that I keep quiet about your secrets and all, but really!! You guys just need to keep reminding me!" The firstborn yelled. "Be quiet about it, please." Sonic continued then sighed. "Just please let's not talk about this, I had a long day, and please, just this once?"

            The atmosphere of the room became awkward and tense but was broken by Sonia saying in a bombshell news "It's Shadow, isn't it? He's your Sub."

            Then, there was silence before came, before a scream was heard from Manic, that almost sounded like a girl's squeal. In an excited tone, he said.

            "Oh my Goodness! Really!? Shadow the badow Sonic? You're into bad boys? I thought you'd be into the good ones ? I guess don't judge the book by its cover." Manic shrugged.

            "Really Sonia? Manic, really?" He said in a condescending tone with a look of 'Really, just really?', but then Sonia also said with a smirk of victory.

            "Dear brother, how dare you look at us like we're some sort of Villain, we've got standards, most do, but dear brother, being the dominant one in the relationship, consider it being also the lucky one, you get to be a Dom in the family, while both, me and Manic are jelly for you, right Manic?"

            "Yeah." Manic said, smirking at Sonic's demise.

            Sonic stared at them with an empty look and said.

            "No, just no, I will admit that I like Shadow, but this is a whole new different level, I don't know if Shadz may like me even if his..." His voice faded into a whisper.

            The younger siblings then got closer.

            "A what?"

            Sonic said, "Nonya."

            The two said, "Nonya?"

            "It's none ya business!!" Sonic screamed into the youngers' ears.

            The two fall back from surprise.

            "What the hell Sonic!?" They yelled back.

            "You almost ruptured our ear drums for crying out loud! Oh ghad, I think I still hear the ringing." Manic groaned in pain while rubbing both of his ears.

            "Yeah, Sonic, just a bit of teasing and you go ape crazy like, bro I understand that you have massive crush on Shadow and maybe after a few years, a Sonic Junior will be calling us, aunt and uncle, but make sure you make us God parents, ok?" Sonia said with a wink. "But still, no need to be defensive and all, that's like, we know you're gay and all that, and yes, you're very obvious and don't think that the whole kingdom doesn't know about you being gay." Said Sonia with an 'obviously' look and tone.

            "Yeah bro, the teenagers are betting on how many you would get your claws on, like it reached around what? A thousand something?" Manic chuckled as he looked at Sonia for answers.

            "Yes Manic, around a thousand Mobium, but don't worry even if we aren't allowed, my maid, my friends with benefits, and specially your friends betted, so we're safe because we know found out who he likes also."

            "Whaaaaat!? The whole kingdom's betting on me!? Like what the hell's wrong with you all? Like don't you guys have anything else to do than bet on me?" Sonic screeched in unadulterated rage.

            Sonia and Manic looked at one another then at Sonic and said in a deadpan tone and look.

            "Wow Mr. Hero, we don't get to experience an adventure, as Subs we don't get to really experience fighting evil in and outside the kingdom. We only get to experience being pampered, groomed, to study all night since I'm the crown princess, I've been worked to the bone and I don't have time to get in a relationship?" Sonia said in a sarcastic tone.

            "Wha... What? Guys I'm sorry about what I said, I did not mean it really I didn't really know that you suffered like that..." Sonic said sheepishly, instantly regretting what he just said.

            The two softened their look and said.

            "It's alright, we're a fam, we've got ya, but really, you think we're angry because of that? Yeah, right, we're just complaining 'cause you've got the good stuff, while we get the you know, boring adult stuff."

            "But one thing still bothers me though." Manic said with confusion.

            "What is it Manic?" Both Sonia and Sonic questioned.

            "Well, it's just that... Sonic do you..." Manic sighed.

            "What is it Manic?".Sonic asked in an impatient tone." Manic sighed again.

            "Sonic, are you a bottom?" Manic said trying not to smile.

            Sonic then groaned and said.

            "Really Manic? We just had a sappy moment a while ago, now you ruin it with that cringe joke of yours specially since you know Doms are the ones who dominate..." The blue Hedgehog sighed. "I hate you both." He glared as the two laughed. "And if you need me, I will be in my room."

            "Did we tease him too far?" Sonia asked feeling bad.

            "Nah, he's fine." Manic chuckled.

*****

And again, *sigh* 95% of this chapter is made by my classmate. Credits to him. And now, since I've been hanging around him, my classmates are now shipping us together. Like no, heck no.

03-18-2023