Chapter 2 -Curse and Sacrifice part 1-

Boboiboy was busy searching for Animalbot on the planet Quars. He had fled to the planet Quars a few days ago and disappeared. Fang, Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy had to leave to look for him. Don't ask about Gopal, he didn't want to come because he was afraid. Even after 2 hours, they could not find any trace.

Boboiboy: Ugh, where are you Animalbot?

Zrrr, zrrr, zrrr... 

   Boboiboy looked at the call, Fang. Boboiboy didn't waste any time answering the call.

Fang: Boboiboy, did you find the Animalbot?

Boboiboy: No, not yet.

Fang: Alright. Call me if you find anything.

Boboiboy: OK. Search is over. 

   But 20 minutes later a new phone came. Guess who? Commander Kokoci.

Kokoci: Boboiboy, come quickly to TAPOPS!

Boboiboy: Ha?! Commander Kokoci what happening?

Kokoci: Get here quickly, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

Boboiboy: Ha, WHAT?! I'm coming right now!

   Boboiboy had to drive his vehicle to the spaceship. The mission was to be interrupted, but the situation was urgent. When he got there, he met his friends.

Papa Zola: Hurry guys, we're leaving now!

All: OK. Papa Zola!

   Once everyone was settled, Ochobot opened a portal to TAPOPS headquarters. What they saw when they arrived was incredible. Captain Separo had somehow managed to escape and was now attacking TAPOPS with his crew.

Gopal: Woah, how did this guy escape?

Sai: We don't know.

Shielda: Hurry, Amiral Tarung is about to be defeated!

All: OK.

   The Amiral was on the ground when they arrived, and Captain Separo was grinning with a black liquid in his hand.

Separo: Wow, wow, wow... who's here...

Yaya: You! How did you escape and what is that?!

Ying: Haiyah, Yaya calm down!

Separo: No matter how I run away, I'll tell you what happened. This liquid is filled with dark power so that I can defeat you! Attack now!

   Dozens of soldiers attacked them. While Sai, Shielda, Fang were dealing with the soldiers, Yaya, Ying, and Gopal were treating the injured aliens. Boboiboy? He was busy trying to get that "fluid" from the Captain. But suddenly the liquid flew out of Kapta's hand and crashed into Boboiboy.

All: Boboiboy! 

   The liquid came to Boboiboy's lips and Boboiboy involuntarily licked it. It tasted like cream and for some reason made him want to lick it up more on Boboiboy. But suddenly, Boboiboy's strength reached an extremely powerful level and there was an explosion. When everything started to develop, Separo was dead and the soldiers were unconscious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy: Who are you?

???: I am you...

To be contiuned...