Chapter 3 - Curse and Sacrifice part 2-

Boboiboy: Who are you?

???: I am you...

.

.

.

.

.

    Boboiboy POV

As soon as I licked that strange liquid, everything started to blur. After a while I couldn't see anything, just darkness. But suddenly a voice came. Like I've heard it before.

Boboiboy: Y-you?

     For a moment I thought I was dreaming, but it wasn't like a dream. In front of me was a boy who looked very much like me. He was the same age as me, even the same height. After a moment's hesitation, he approached me. I was stunned and wanted to back off, but I couldn't. Suddenly, something black like a snake enveloped my body and prevented me from moving.

Boboiboy: Who are you?

???: I am you... 

    What?! If he is me, I am him. How did that happen?! If it's me, my... what does that mean now?

???: I know you're confused... 

     I looked at him. Wait, can he read my mind?

Boboiboy: I am asking again. Who are you? 

     He smiled. Oh, her smile is really scary.

???: My name is Reverse.

Boboiboy: Ugh, that explains nothing. Why did you bring me here huh?!

Reverse: Idiot! It's not me who brought you here, it's you who woke me up!

Boboiboy: What do you mean you woke up?!

Reverse: Did not you understand? That liquid actually helped me wake up like an antidote!

Boboiboy: But why were you sleeping?

Reverse: Because in the past, a group of aliens created a strange power over me, causing me to fall into eternal sleep! But now, thanks to you, I've reawakened and now I can have my revenge!

Boboiboy: And it will never happen!

Reverse: Really? Anyway, I can't stay here any longer. You can learn the rest from your sister, she already knows everything...

Boboiboy: Big sister?

Reverse: Yes. Ok. See you again, Boboiboy...

   A dazzling light suddenly flashed and I closed my eyes. I was in a room when I opened it. It didn't take me long to realize this was a TAPOPS infirmary. The first thing I remember was Reverse's last words. I was confused, what did Reverse mean by meeting again, and what did that have to do with my sister?

.

.

.

.

.

To be contiuned...