Chapter 5 - First Results -

Fang ran towards Nut. At that time, Nut was busy gathering information about several Force orbs. Seeing Fang sweating, he thought it was an attack. Of course, that was not the case. He told Fang Nut about his conversations with Boboiboy.

Nut: Fang, was Boboiboy tired?

Fang: No.

Nut: It could be a side effect, maybe he was going to say something else when he said "but" but couldn't when you interrupted him. Also, the reason why he is fidgety may be due to the intense energy he is carrying right now. You saw the explosion too.

Fang: You may be right.

Nut: I'm going now, I'll talk to Boboiboy.

Fang: Alright.

    After Nut left, Fang said only one thing:

Fang: I have a bad feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Nut arrived in the room where Boboiboy was, he was shocked by what he saw. Boboiboy was coughing up blood.

Nut: OMG! Boboiboy are you OK?

Boboiboy: I-I'm Ok. But I feel so strange...

   Nut immediately took a cloth and wiped Boboiboy's mouth. Then he studied Boboiboy from head to toe. Boboiboy is confused, is there something strange?

Boboiboy: Nut, is something wrong?

Nut: N-No, just...

Boboiboy: Just what?

Nut: It's just... Never mind, I have to get the results.

Boboiboy: Which results?

Nut: Your results. We should check to see if there's anything wrong with his body.

Boboiboy: Hm... Ok.

Nut tapped into one of the computer files to get the results. When Nut saw the results, his pupils shrank. The writing showed that it was really scary and things were not going well. Looking at Boboiboy Nut, he knew something was wrong.

Boboiboy: What happened? What does it say there?

Nut: N-Nothing, just get some rest.

Boboiboy: If you say so.

As Nut was checking what was written on the computer, he heard a snoring sound. You guessed it, Boboiboy fell asleep. Nut chuckled. How Boboiboy fell asleep so quickly is unknown. After Nut left the room, someone appeared in the room. Reverse.

   He approached the computer. He entered the file with the results and read what was written. He frowned after reading it. The results were almost an indication that Reverse existed. Reverse acted fast and changed the results. No one could suspect him anymore. After he was done, he looked at Boboiboy. He grinned and pinched Boboiboy's cheek.

Reverse: I can't wait to use your body, Boboiboy. Don't worry, I'll use it well.

   After saying that, Reverse disappeared. Of course he forgot something. There was a camera in the room. What happened in the room was recorded. (Someone is in real trouble) Now if someone watched, everything would be understood.

.

.

.

.

.

IN ANOTHER PLACE

???: Seriously, how could all this happen? I shouldn't have let this happen...

???: This is not your fault. Also, Boboiboy is a strong boy, he can take care of himself.

???: Yes, but I was the one who stayed away from him for years just to get this training. I hate this. Especially because of that accident that happened years ago... Why can't I protect anyone?

???: Don't worry. Everything will be better. Astrid...

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be contiuned...