Chapter 7 - Fear -

ASTRID POV

   I woke up out of breath. I was shocked because I just saw Reverse. This was not possible. It wasn't impossible for him to come back, but it shouldn't have happened. I was confused.

Click* Click*

Astrid: Come!

Flora entered. She stopped when she saw that I was sweating.

Flora: Astrid, are you Ok?

Astrid: Yes, I am Ok. Did the manager let us go?

Flora: Certainly! We're leaving tomorrow!

Astrid: This is great! I've already prepared early, if you want to go and get ready already.

Flora: Ok, but- Flora suddenly stopped talking and started laughing. I didn't understand.

Astrid: Flora what happened? Is there something in my clothes?

Flora: L-Look at the mirror!

I looked in the mirror and saw what happened. It turns out that the outfit I wore before I went to sleep was so big. Only fit for someone 20 centimeters taller than me. This is so embarrassing!

 This is so embarrassing!

(The picture is not mine. Think of the inside as Astrid.)

Flora: Change and come to the dining hall. *She's still laughing*

Astrid: Ok and no more laughing!

Flora: Ok, Ok. *She wipes her tears* You got me into a fit of laughter, whatever it is, I'll run away.

Astrid: FLORA!

Flora quickly closed the door and fled. I'm nervous. Next time I put you in this state, you'll see!

ASTRID POV END

.

.

.

.

.

BOBOIBOY'S SIDE

   It had been half an hour since Boboiboy, Gempa and TTM (Trio TroubleMaker) chatted. That's why Boboiboy is reading a book right now. He was startled when he heard voices from outside. Admiral Tarung, Nut, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal entered.

Gopal: Boboiboy! *Hug Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: G-Gopal I can't breathe!

   Ying acted quickly and pushed Gopal.

Ying: Haiyah, seriously Gopal!

Gopal: What, can't I hug my best friend?

Yaya: We didn't say anything like that. Just don't strangle Boboiboy!

   While they were arguing, Boboiboy looked at Nut. Nut's face looked worried, which was unusual.

Boboiboy: Are you Ok Nut?