Chapter 8 - Human or Monster -

Karin: Come on. We know you miss him. But so listen to us.

Astrid: Ok.

    Finally, all three of them ate their food and left the cafeteria. But regardless, Astrid had a bad feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

REVERSE'S SIDE

He was pissed off because the elements were getting in the way of his work. He considered trying a different route. A way in which the elements cannot interfere with your work...

Reverse: Of course! Manipulating Boboiboy will be easier if I make myself look like a nice person to Boboiboy!

   Reverse made a call to meet someone. (I don't know how he called.)

Reverse: I changed my plan, did you?

???: I have already started implementing my plan. Be fast too. Once we're united, there's no way they can stop us.

Reverse: You are right to be fast. I'm not used to being split in two anyway.

???: Ok. Boss.

Reverse: See you later.

   The search was over. Revese grinned wickedly.

Reverse: Let's see what you will do now.

.

.

.

.

.

ASTRID'S SIDE

   Astrid had been sitting for an hour doing nothing. She was now in a spaceship heading towards Earth. She was bored. Astrid decided to sleep after a while. Just when you're about to fall asleep...

BAK!!!

Flora: Astrid!

Astrid: Flora, you scared me!

Flora: I'm sorry. T^T

Astrid: Anyway, what's the problem?

Flora: I'm bored, shall we go to the library together?

Astrid: You and going to the library aren't sick, are you?

Flora: Of course not! Please I'm bursting with boredom here!!!

Astrid: OK.

Flora: YAY!!!

Astrid: Seriously this girl.

   The two of them headed towards the library. The library was quite large. Each book was arranged in alphabetical order. Books from years ago were on another shelf. Just the kind of thing Yaya and Ying would want. Astrid headed towards the old books. Flora followed after Astrid.

Astrid: Why are you following me?

Flora: Aren't we going to read together?

Astrid: How will we read together? You never stand still.

Flora: Please.. Q^Q

Astrid: Alrght.

   The book was quite old. The title was written in a different language and was very dusty. Astrid blew on him and opened a page. Unfortunately some places were in a different language. In the legible parts, some things were written about human souls. Astrid began to read: