Chapter 6 -Bad Result -

IN ANOTHER PLACE

???: Seriously, how could all this happen? I shouldn't have let this happen...

???: This is not your fault. Also, Boboiboy is a strong boy, he can take care of himself.

???: Yes, but I was the one who stayed away from him for years just to get this training. I hate this. Especially because of that accident that happened years ago... Why can't I protect anyone?

???: Don't worry. Everything will be better. Astrid...

.

.

.

.

.

.

    Astrid was walking down the hall. Short brown hair, a Boboiboy-like pair of eyes, and white skin. This was his look. Wait a second, I forgot some white in your hair. As he walked down the hall, a room caught his eye. This room was an exercise room for students just starting their education. She chuckled, remembering how Boboiboy had tried to imitate his elders when she was only 7 years old. True, Boboiboy used to come here when he was little, but now he doesn't remember. It was because of an accident that happened to him when he was little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: I'll tell that incident later. Now continue the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Astrid remembered the conversation she had just had with Karen. Seriously, I don't know how Karen can be so comfortable. She wanted everything to go as she said. Moreover, her training was to be over next week. She couldn't wait to surprise Boboiboy. Of course, Boboiboy doesn't know about it. Astrid insisted that she not tell Tok Aba.

???: Hey, Astrid!

Astrid was snapped out of her thoughts by a voice she heard. Flora.

Astrid: Hi, Flora.

Flora: Hello Astraid. How are you?

Astrid: Good. You look excited. Did something happen?

Flora: Yes. I have pretty good news for you. The manager changed his mind. When he saw that our performance was above the normal level, he said that those who wanted could finish the training without waiting for a week.

Astrid: Really?! It's very beatiful!

Flora: YES! No waiting! I say let's go tomorrow What do you say?

Astrid: Yes, of course!

Flora: Then I will inform the manager. If you wish, start preparing for tomorrow now.

Astrid: Ok.

She was already getting excited. How could she not be excited that they had not met face to face for a long time. At most, they could only video chat. The last time they spoke was three weeks ago.

.

.

.

.

.

ON BOBOIBOY'S SIDE

   Three hours later, Boboiboy finally woke up. He got up and headed for the door. He didn't want to stay here. Seriously, this kid is so stubborn. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard Ochobot's voice and hurried away from the door.