Chapter 4 - Suspicion -

Boboiboy POV

   A dazzling light suddenly flashed and I closed my eyes. I was in a room when I opened it. It didn't take me long to realize this was a TAPOPS infirmary. The first thing I remember was Reverse's last words. I was confused, what did Reverse mean by meeting again, and what did that have to do with my sister?

.

.

.

.

.

.

     3nd Person POV

    When Boboiboy woke up, he felt a severe pain in his head. It was like a bandage when he touched his forehead, and yes, a bandage was wrapped around his head. He tried to stand up, but failed and fell to the ground. He sat on the bed helplessly and took a book in his hand and began to read. After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Boboiboy: Come!

It was Fang who entered. He came to Boboiboy and sat down. His face was mixed with worry and fear.

Fang: Boboiboy, are you OK?

Boboiboy: Yes, I'm fine. Fang, what happened?

Fang: Do not you remember? That strange liquid hit you and suddenly there was an explosion.

Boboiboy: Oh yes. What happened to Captain Separo?

Fang: He died.

Boboiboy: Hu, WHAT!

Fang: Calm down Boboiboy,  You did something you had to do. Separo was to be executed anyway.

Boboiboy: OK. Fang why do you look worried, did something happen?

Fang: Actually yes. Nut said this thing (liquid) has side effects. He also said that if you don't stay here for a while, its effect could reach a dangerous level.

Boboiboy: But-

Fang: But it is not! We're all worried about you and you're whining! Also, Admiral Tarung has already threatened you to stay here.

Boboiboy: Yaaaa... Anyway, where are the others?

Fang: They are on duty. I'm going. Stay here and don't try to escape!

Boboiboy: Hmph. OK.

   After Fang left, Boboiboy started muttering something. But unfortunately Fang was at the door. He couldn't hear clearly, but he knew he was muttering something. He began to suspect if this was a side effect of the liquid or something else. What else could he have never done, and he was already fidgeting throughout the conversation.

Fang: I have to tell Nut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: You will regret it, Fang.

Reader: Shut up!

Me: Ok. Good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Fang ran towards Nut. At that time, Nut was busy gathering information about several Force orbs. Seeing Fang sweating, he thought it was an attack. Of course, that was not the case. He told Fang Nut about his conversations with Boboiboy.

Nut: Fang, was Boboiboy tired?

Fang: No.

Nut: It could be a side effect, maybe he was going to say something else when he said "but" but couldn't when you interrupted him. Also, the reason why he is fidgety may be due to the intense energy he is carrying right now. You saw the explosion too.

Fang: You may be right.

Nut: I'm going now, I'll talk to Boboiboy.

Fang: Alright.

   After Nut left, Fang said only one thing:

Fang: I have a bad feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be contiuned...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: HELLO! This is the episode where Boboiboy x Fang won votes, see you in the next episode!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------