Chapter 10 -Lost Memories-

Boboiboy: Reverse, get up, we have somewhere to go.

Reverse: Okay, I'm up.

Lucia: Have fun and Boboiboy, don't forget to learn the facts about your family!

Boboiboy: Ok, thank you Lucia!

Boboiboy and Reverse move towards the cave and disappear into the light

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

   While Astrid was frantically trying to reach the children, Tok Aba was sitting with his head in his hands. They both passed on Boboiboy and were blaming themselves for not saying anything about Reverse. Astrid almost dropped phone while calling Karin. Holding the phone tightly, she managed to call Karin, Flora, Cathy and Ryan, but she could not reach Peter. She thought his phone was probably off, but he couldn't reassure himself himself. Peter has been her boyfriend for the last 7 months, so he usually couldn't avoid answering the phone. Until he got into trouble.

Astrid: Tok, Peter isn't answering my calls.

Tok Aba: My daughter will open it soon, he will open it... I mean, why didn't I tell Boboiboy this...

    Astrid sat next to Tok Aba.

Astrid: Tok Aba, this is not your fault, we should have said this from the beginning, either me, my father, or you. But we didn't because we were planning to tell Boboiboy when he turned 15, just like you did to me. None of us could have known that Reverse would wake up-

    Astrid was interrupted by a call from the phone. Astrid looked at the caller, Peter.

Astrid: Peter, thank God I've been trying to reach you for minutes.

Peter: Astrid, we need help here, urgently!

Astrid: What happened, is there something wrong?

Peter: Adudu and Prob blocked our path while we were looking for Boboiboy. They have a strange tool in their hands and we can't even hit them because of the tool! Gopal is already very tired, please come for urgent help!

Astrid: I've already called the others here, they'll come now. Hang on a little longer, we'll be right back.

Peter: OK.

    After Astrid hung up the phone, she heard someone calling her name. When he looked in the direction of the voice, he saw Karin, Ryan, Fang and Yaya running towards her.

Astrid: Are you okay?

Karin: Astrid, we ran here as soon as we heard you calling us.

Yaya: Yes, we saw Flora and Ying coming, we told them that you called everyone urgently, but they didn't come because they said Peter and Gopal were in trouble. Why did you call us, sister Astrid?

Astrid: Let's go help Peter and Gopal first, and then I'll tell you why I called you. Come on, we better run.

    While Astrid, Karin, Ryan and Fang were running, Yaya was looking for Peter and Gopal from above. Just as she was about to give up and make a call on her phone, she saw a conflict ahead.

Yaya: Guys, I saw them. If we go straight we will reach them.

Ryan: Alright! You go quickly, Yaya, we'll follow behind.

Yaya: Okay!

    Yaya quickly goes to the scene of the conflict and encounters a bullet as soon as she reaches it.