Chapter 9 - The way to the cave -

Bete (Me): Hey, greetings, did you miss me? Anyway, yes, I'm here again after a long time! Let's start the section if you want. ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boboiboy: Well, I will go to her-

Fang: Stop, you can't get up right away. You have to rest.

Boboiboy: But I-

Yaya: Fang is right. You must stay here.

Boboiboy: Ok.

I had to find a way to escape from the house. But how?

.

.

.

.

.

.

   3nd Person POV

Boboiboy: What do I do now?

    Boboiboy was talking to himself. While Astrid was preparing dinner, Ochobot was spending time helping Tok Aba in the shop. His mind was stuck in the cave of reality. Was Reverse trying to confuse him or was he telling the truth?

Astrid: Boboiboy!

Boboiboy: Yes sister?

Astrid: I brought you porridge, don't go to sleep without eating it, okay?

Boboiboy: Okay sister. -_-

    He started reluctantly, but eventually Ters emerged. 

Reverse: Why are we still at home? 

Boboiboy: I don't know how it will happen. 

Reverse: Teleport with the power of the Foolish Solar.

Boboiboy: If I want to teleport to a place where you are looking for elements, they will block me. Also, Ochobot took the watch just in case.

Reverse: Then we'll do it the hard way.

Boboiboy: H-how so?

Reverse: I'll use your body for a while and you just watch.

Boboiboy: O-Okay.

   Boboiboy eyes turned red. Rev!Boboiboy got up from the bed and opened the door to the room. He was caught by Astrid as he walked down the stairs.

Astrid: Why did you leave the room? *Angry*

Rev!Boboiboy: That's why I'm thirsty, sister.

Astrid: If you wanted, I would bring it.

   Rev!Boboiboy: No sister, don't bother, I'll drink water and go to my room anyway, I feel pretty good, no problem.

Astrid: Okay then, but you go to your room immediately.

Rev!Boboiboy: Okay sister.

   Rev!Boboiboy pretended to drink water as Astrid left the kitchen. As soon as Astrid left the kitchen, he put down her glass of Rev!Boboiboy and grabbed the largest knife in the kitchen.

Rev!Boboiboy: This works.

    Rev!Boboiboy checked the kitchen door to see if Astrid was there. After making sure, he went to the outer door and as expected, it was locked. Rev!Boboiboy started hitting the door as hard as he could and eventually the door broke.

Astrid: Boboiboy! What is going on there?!

   Astrid quickly ran down the stairs, but he was already gone.

???: It's too late now.

Astrid turned around, but no one was there.

Astrid: ...W-What's going on?!