Page 2: Asta and Yuno

A/N: Appearance of 19-Year-Old Blake

Yeah, boy did some growing in the past 4 years

Yeah, boy did some growing in the past 4 years. The hell is in those pot potatoes? And don't worry he wears a shirt, usually. No sword or mask though.

--------------------------------------------

Black Clover - The Three Brothers

--------------------------------------------

"Asta! Yuno! Let's Begin!" Blake beckoned them to attack.

Asta made the first move, dashing straight at Blake. He threw a few jabs to start, aiming for Blake's core. Aiming for his head would've been difficult, he was a whole foot taller than Asta.

Blake didn't have much problem simply blocking the attacks. On the last punch, he instead grabs ahold of Asta's fist and proceeds to pull him into the air, attempting to slam him down into the ground. Asta smirked, using his other arm to grip and leverage Blake's, he swings his legs into Blake's torso, landing a blow.

"Guh!" The attack made him lose hold of Asta's arm, He lured me into the last attack and made me think he was defenseless, not bad. 

Landing his legs on Blake, Asta quickly used his momentum to push his legs into Blake's core further, pushing him back and sending Asta back a bit in the air.

"Yuno!" He called out, still in mid-air.

Yuno nodded and used his Wind Magic to keep Asta afloat, then accelerated the speed of the wind, sending Asta propelling back right towards Blake, still recovering from the gut kick. Asta reared back his fist.

"Take this!" 

Blake, just in time, blocked the attack with his forearms but still got pushed back a couple of feet.

He tries to take a moment to think, but suddenly is hit from the side, sending him flying off. He begins using Wind Magic to hover as well. Manipulating two sources of wind with his magic and he's learned to curve his attacks. Not bad, Yuno! 

He turns his attention back to Asta, who is now flying through the air thanks to Yuno's assistance. He sends a couple more punches toward Blake, who continues to block them. As he's about to block another attack, he's surprised to see Asta aim his punch below him and grab onto Blake's ankle.

"A feint!"

Asta grunted as he grab Blake's ankle with his other arm and twisted, throwing him to the ground. Blake's body collided and ripped through the dirt but quickly recovered, jumping back.

He takes a moment to think. Asta packs a hell of a punch, doesn't help that the boost from Yuno's Wind Magic makes it more powerful. Yuno's wind is also powerful, even without a grimoire, it's about the same strength as mine.