Chapter 1

The sound of footsteps being heard that planted on the wooden bridge above a huge lake, where the individual was walking towards a tavern with his identity hidden beneath a flowing robe and wide brimmed hat with a staff that he held.

"A Legend...known to those who heard of him, who went by many names but one that always sticks...was warrior, whose Kung-fu skills were superior to the known martial arts of China, this warrior uses these skills to travel the land and search worthy foes."

The warrior approaches the large tavern towering in front of him. A gang of bandits harassing the staff inside are startled when the warrior enters abruptly, and stare silently as he passes them and sits at a table. As he eats, the gang surrounds him.

Gang Boss:I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST! 

Saying this while Slamming his fist onto table, but the warrior  said nothing, he didn't even flinch and once he hel up his hand , he swallowed what was inside of his mouth and let out a sigh.

Warrior:...Fine then...let's fight.

With that the warrior sent out a series of punches and kicks that caused the whole gang to go flying in various directions.

The Warrior with his skills was deadly to those he face that it caused his enemies to feel there eyes going blind by his skills and techniques.

One of the Bandits were flailing in pain from the attack they were just dealt while screaming that they went blind.

The female staff watch in admiration towards the warrior while the male staff wanted to know how can they repay him.

The warrior turns his body towards them with a small smile that dawned his face with his eyes being shadowed because of his wide brimmed hat.

Warrior:There’s no charge because I'll make sure those who feel fear can have hope

Suddenly he was surrounded by the assassins and all he did was chuckle.

Then the roof was destroyed p and the warrior with a cloud of ninjas erupts into the sky. Like a tornado, the warrior twists and kicks them away rapidly with no sense of stopping until Two groups of thousands of foes leap at the warrior while in the air, but with a single flashy move he sends them flying. The beaten warriors plummet into the lake like rain as the warrior treks back across the bridge.

Until he stopped as he looks up towards a place that was known as the Jade Palace and saw a group of five individuals standing in various poses, who were known as the greatest warriors of China, the Furious Five who leaps down from the palace, land in front of the warrior and bow respectfully, before flanking in positions on both sides of him.

One of the warriors said that they should hang out with Legendary warrior agreeing to that.

The Five strike an attack pose, as they face an army of thousands of bandits.

"But hanging out would have to wait. 'Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Demon Mountain— [He slices off the heads of the bandits' spears with a shiny green sword and leaps into battle with the Five.] ... there's only one thing that matters. And that's—"

Freezing in mid-air, the Five talk to the warrior in a strange voice.

Master Monkey:Izuku! Get up!