Chapter 15

Right now we were both Izuku and Toshinori, who were racing each other up the palace stairs.

"Are you ready?" Toshinori asks the young man who just grinned.

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

With that Izuku speeds off ahead, and beats Toshinori to their destination: the entrance doors to the Training Hall's courtyard.

Izuku and Toshinori put their backs to the door as Izuku pauses to catch his breath, "So what have we got? A gang of terrible robbers? Bandits whose harming the innocent? Rabid men who's sole purpose is to kill? Let's do it!"

Toshinori had to hid the smile that almost danced on his face just because of Izuku's excitement, "Be warned: This may be the toughest challenge you will ever have to face."

Izuku simply made his way to courtyard with excitement...until it came plummeted down ag what ye was seeing.

"...eeeeeeeeeeeh?"

That was his response at the sight before him where the courtyard was full of rambunctious little children.

With Toshinori following Izuku inside, "Introduction to kung fu class."

As Izuku heard this he watches several children beating up a training dummy, which has been redesigned to look like Izuku. The real Izuku winces as one of the children delivers a flying kick to the dummy's head.

"...Ya know if ya wanted me to teach you could've warned me"

"Oh? I give out the surprise? Remember Izuku, each generation teaches the next one, and so the art of kung fu lives on; in you, and now in these... [A child suddenly flies past them and crashes.] uh... delightful children.

Toshinori said as he speeds outside with Izuku looking at him with a blank look, "What?"

"Good luck." he says while spamming the doors shut, trapping Izuku inside.

With Izuku not expecting this challenge at all, he rushes to the door and sees Toshinori walking away through a crack, "Hey!Wait a second! Master Yagi! Master Yag- come on! Auugh."

Izuku groaned a bit as he tied his attention towards the children and slowly approached them, "Okay, if you'll just take a seat... er, hello? [The children continued to play-fight.] Hey, settle down now... [No response.] Okay, er... [Izuku then spots a nearby gong and strikes it with a flying kick, getting the students' attention at last.] Get those butts on the floor!"

As he said that the children screamed in delight as they saw the Dragon Warrior as The students rush over and sit on the floor in front of Izuku, who nodded in acknowledgment.

"Thank you"

"Are we gonna learn the cool kung fu moves?"

When Izuku said yes, they cheered in enjoyment.

"Now we're really gonna start kicking butt!"

But Izuku stopped them, "Hey, hey, hold on. Kicking butt is just a small part of kung fu. It's awesome, but it's small."

This got the students to be confused, "Kung fu means "Excellence of Self"; being the best you can be. That's what it's about, ya youngsters!"

Just then a shy little one was seen walking up to Izuku tapping on his leg.

"I wanna learn "Tigress Style"..."

One of the students groan,"Aren't we going to fight?"

"Yeah, like the Furious Five!"

This got Izuku an idea, "The Furious Five, huh? They are cool, aren't they? But it wasn't fighting that made them amazing. No. They each had to learn the secrets of kung fu before they became excellent."

"Secrets? What secrets?"

This got Izuku to shake his head,"Oh, I shouldn't really say. That's why it's a secret. It's top secret."

This got the students to plead for Izuku to tell them the secret with their big adorable eyes staring it his very soul that it made him chuckle, "Aww... Okay. but don't tell anyone I told you, because I'll deny it- I'll be like, "What? I didn't tell them anything." Alright...the first one on the list...will be Master Mantis...Togaru Kamakiri.

Chapter End.

Sorry that it's short bit hope you enjoy...I'm not really in a writing mood as of yet but I'll try to update as much as I can...but it's unlikely.