Chapter 8

Later that night a few shouts are heard from Izuku's room. "I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel BETTER!" He says as Mantis was sticking him with a few needles. Mantis then says to trust him. "It's just hard to find the right nerve points of how….." "Skinny I am?" Izuku says with a deadpan look.

"Your words not mine but...who am I to judge a warrior by his size. I mean look at me. I'm over here." He says before sticking Izuku again causing Izuku to scream.

"Arrg mother....ok I'm ok" Izuku said with Viper showing a picture of Izuku's nervous system so Mantis can correct himself which needles he can puncture Izuku.

But this caused the other masters to lose focus on what they were doing just by hearing Izuku's screams.

With Izuku taking a few breaths from the pain he just dealt while he looked towards Mantis and Viper.

"Honestly I think Master Shifu really hates me...I mean...was he ever like that when he trained you guys?" Izuku asked while dealing with another needle courtesy of Mantis with Viper smiling at him to ease his pain it worked...only for a few seconds.

"Well from what I've heard before Master Shifu was the way he is was that he was once happy and smiled but that was before..."

Viper stopped making Izuku wonder what happened that was until Tigrees burst in with her serious look that dawned her face, "The reason was before Katsuki"

"Uh, we're not supposed to talk about him" Crane said with Tigress looking at Izuku, "If he's going to stay here, he should know."

"Well I think I know about Katsuki. He was a student. The first ever to master the 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu. Then he turned bad and…." Izuku start out confident until Tigrees walks up, and he trails off until he coughed a bit, "That's about how much I know about him...but it seems I need to be more knowledgeable"

Tigress stares at Izuku until she sighed while holding in a chuckle and begins her tale with, "You're right that he was student but he wasn't just a student. Shifu Yagi found him as a baby and raised him like a son." The image shows a young Katsuki and Yagi, before shifting to an image from the training hall. Knocking back the training dummy with ease. "And when the boy showed talent in Kung Fu, Shifu trained him. Believed in him. And told him he was destined for greatness."

The images then show Katsuki growing in skill to the point of smashing apart a warrior training dummy. "It was never enough for him. He wanted the dragon scroll. But Master Torino saw darkness in his heart and refused." After that a few scenes are shown of Katsuki rampaging through the valley.

"In his outrage he laid waste to the valley and tried to take the scroll by force. And Yagi was force to destroy what he had created. But how could he." It shows Yagi hesitating before Katsuki snaps his leg and knocks him away. But as he leaps for the Dragon Scroll, Torino steps in and stops Katsuki in a single move.

"Yagi loved Katsuki like he had never loved anyone before. Or since." As Tigress was saying this the image shifts to a young Tigress practicing. And when proud of her strike against the dummy, Shifu was quick to correct the young girl's stance. While Yagi was limping away, Tigress has a sad look on her face and tears in her eyes.

As the image shifts to the present, the sad look is replaced with an angry one. Before saying, "And now he has a chance to make things right. To train the true Dragon Warrior. And he's stuck with you. A frail skinny Boy. Who treats it like a joke."

As Tigress finishes that statement, Izuku's face contorts into a goofy look.

And just as Tigress was about to lash out, Mantis jumps in and shouts, "WAIT! MY FAULT! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve!" As he finishes saying that, Izuku collapses forward. Back covered in needles. "And may have also stopped his heart." Mantis says before tapping Izuku's face with the young boy grumbled out a word.

"Why?"

Chapter End.