Chapter 6

Later that night the five are discussing Izuku and where he stands in matters. Viper is quick to say with concern, "I don't know what Master Torino was thinking! The poor guy is just gonna get himself killed!" Though the other members are quick to make fun of Izuku for his stature and build. With Tigress moving ahead while saying, "one would think that Master Torino would choose someone who actually knows Kung Fu!" And Crane is quick to follow up by saying, "yeah or could at least touch his toes." With Monkey getting in the final insult by saying, "or even see his toes."

Unknown to them, Izuku heard everything. And looking down at the fact that all the members of the five despise him. When he gets to the dormitories he tries to sneak through. But he breaks a board and crashes into Crane's room.

"Ah hey. You're up."

"Am now." When Izuku tries to make some small talk, Crane is quick to try and end the conversation.

After Izuku tries to do a few moves, Crane tells him "Um yeah you don't belong here." Izuku sighs before saying, "I know. I know. You're right. I don't know. It's just my whole life I've dreamed of."

"No no no. I mean you don't belong in here. In this room. This is my room. Property of Crane!" Izuku gets the point and backs out before mentioning that he's a fan. While in the hallway, he mulls over that the whole conversation was awkward.

When Izuku is getting to what is his room, Tigress opens the door. She quickly tells Izuku, "you don't belong here. And I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace. You're a disgrace to Kung Fu, and if you have any respect for who we are and what we do. You will be gone by morning." Izuku is more downtrodden by this and tries to defuse it with some humor.

Some time passes as we see Torino walking up to find Izuku next to a peach tree. "I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom."

This made Izuku then turn around with his mouth full of peaches before apologizing. "I understand. You eat when you are upset." Torino was quick to say. And when Izuku tries to deflect this statement, Torino just says "so why are you upset?"

With a sigh Izuku begins to vent. "I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of Kung Fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking!" "Probably" "And the Five. Man you should have seen it they totally hate me!" "Totally."

"How is Shifu ever gonna turn me into the Dragon warrior? I'm not like the Five. I've got no Technique, no weapons, no confidence…. Maybe...I should just quit and go back to making noodles." As he says that he sits next to the tree overlooking the valley.

Torino thinks it over a bit before saying, "Quit, don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." As he finishes this statement, he taps the tree. Causing a peach to fall into Izuku's hand.

This made Izuku gain a smile on his face while looking at the retreating figure that's Master Torino.

The scene then transitions to Katsuki Who was using the fallen feather to pick the lock on the shell immobilizing him. He carefully listens for each tumbler to change, before unlocking the last point. The needles hitting his pressure point then release, and he can take a much deeper breath. Before stretching out his hands that held long finger nails that looked sharp and cracking the joints while also getting his leg back in place.

He then forces out the needles, before breaking the shell off.

The Warden then looks over the side at the top with worry. "What's happening!?" Zeng asks, before looking down and seeing Bakugo free from his immobilization. As the rest of the guards are preparing, Katsuki has started to stand. Pulling a massive boulder chained to each arm.

With a roar of anger to the top, Vachir calls out to fire the crossbows. And the massive crossbows unleash their bolts. But one breaks the manacle on one arm, allowing Katsuki to free the other. "KATSUKI IS FREE! I must warn Shifu!" "You're not going anywhere, and neither is he! (let go of me!) Bring it up!" Vachir goes into lockdown and abandoning his guards at the bottom of the prison.

When one last crossbow tries to fire at Katsuki, he stops it with his hands before kicking it back to destroy the crossbow. That was when he gets an idea for how to escape. He tosses up four bolts before kicking and punching each to different point along the cavern walls. With a crack of his neck, he backflips onto the last bolt to vault himself to the others.

"He's coming this way!" Zeng says, but Vachir assures him he won't get far before ordering his archers to fire downward. With a massive hailstorm of arrows coming toward him, Katsuki was quick to get up to the elevator. He just barely makes it. Then the two guards at the elevator cut the chain to drop the elevator.

When it crashes they celebrate, but Katsuki comes up from the opening to kick them both in the face before using the chain for leverage to launch himself higher. When he reaches one of the main walkways, he engages the armed guards bare handed. And decimates them all. Smashing through a shield and sending a guard flying through 20 others.

He climbs up to another walkway and continues his way up to the exit. Busting through iron gates and knocking around more and more guards. It isn't much longer before he was at the final walkway between him and freedom.

In between him and the gate, was Vachir and the last of his guards. Katsuki snarls, and Vachir snorts as if challenging each other. Zeng looks about ready to shit all over the ground in fear. "We're dead. So very very dead." "HA HA HA! Not yet we're not! NOW!" Vachir calls out and a guard shoots a fire arrow to light explosives attached to the ceiling.

Katsuki then tries to charge forward as fast as he can and get to the exit with one final leap. But he was just short. While Vachir is laughing, Katsuki saw that one explosive hasn't gone off yet. He felt his bones pop even more and crouched lie an animal and leaps from rock to rock, vaulting himself higher and higher. At the top of a huge falling stalactite, he leaps with all his strength and just makes it.

As he is climbing up to the explosives, Zeng asks "Can we run NOW!" "Yes." Vachir says with fear laced in his voice. With that, Katsuki hurls the explosives to the gate and blast his way out. Zeng who was off to the side coughing as Vachir's horn cap falls next to him.

Zeng was then grabbed by Katsuki by the neck. But with a smile he says, "I'm glad Toshinori sent you. I was beginning to think I had been forgotten. Run back there and tell them: the real Dragon warrior is coming home!" With a terrified nod Zeng was sent off with more explosions going off behind Katsuki who had a grin plastered on his face.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.