Chapter 2

The Jade Palace, a place that held the many histories and brought birth to those who fight for peace and justice.

And right now, we see a tall skinny individual wearing traditional Chinese wear which were a Orange-brown robe along with black pants with his face looking more like a skeleton with sunken eyes that hid his electric blue color with his blonde hair looking wild, long, spiky and dishevelled with two bangs framing the sides of his face.

He was sitting in it lotus style sitting while playing his flute, enjoying the sound that was coming room the instrument but even though he was focusing on the music, he was also letting his hearing focus around his surroundings that held bushes that nestled between the Training Hall. From behind the bushes, stealthy dark shapes move in the foreground. He was still playing and seems oblivious and Five figures explode from the undergrowth simultaneously, diving on him. He moves like lightning, the flute now wielded like a staff. He deflects, blocks, dodges, parries, and the attackers go flying. They roll and pick themselves up, turning to face him, who is now standing—poised—ready for their next move.

???:Well done, students... if you were trying to disappoint me.

He uses his flute to point at the Five, who respectfully bow as their name were being mentioned....the names they were given as their titles as Warriors for their home.

???:Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey, greater speed. Crane—height. Viper—subtlety. Mantis—

???:Master Shifu.

The named Shifu suddenly points the flute at a scared palace guard.

Shifu:[impatiently] What?!

Sacred palace Gaurd:[startled] Aah! It's Master Torino. He wants to see you.

Shifu looks up, concerned. He runs to the Jade Palace, which is lined with palace gaurds. The door bursts open. Shifu enters and comes to a halt. Candles and emerald lighting fill the room as he takes a deep breath and bows.

Shifu:Master Torino? You summoned me. Is something wrong?

He looks up as he sees The one he calls Master Torino who wore a green robe along with a yellow sash with his hsair being grey and having wrinkles on his face he was seen perfectly balanced on a thin wooden staff of his head and slowly emerges slowly from his meditative position and climbs down effortlessly.

Torino:Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

Shifu:So... nothing's wrong?

Torino:Well, I didn't say that.

Shifu looks up, concerned. Torino opens his mouth... and blows out a candle. And another candle. And another. And another he then opens his mouth to say something, then blows out another candle. Finally, an impatient Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out.

Shifu:You were saying?

Torino with a worried look on his face that quickly left turned towards his friend

Torino:I have had a vision: Katsuki Bakugo will return.

Shifu looks stricken. Quick, impressionistic images of a large, shadowy figure flash in his mind that it made Shifu rattled