Chapter 9

Right now see Shifu sitting into a lotus position and trying to push himself into an inner peace mindset but he fialed constantly because of what he was hearing from his sensitive ears and then said, "will whoever is making that sound  quiet down!" As he was about to start meditating again, the sounds of the door being Opened caused him to sigh and open his eyes, he then turned around and saw that it was Zen who was the Ground , breathing heavily while trying to catch his breath, Shifu Yagi then said, "ah ha ha ha. Zen. Thank goodness. I could use some good news right about now." But Zen just stops before trying to find the right way to tell Yagi what happened in Chor Gom prison.

A few minutes later was where we see Yagi running up to the peach tree where Torino was practicing Tai Chi movements. "Master. Its…. It's very bad news." "Ah Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad." Torino says with a chuckle.

"Your vision master. It has come true. Katsuki has escaped and is on his way here now!" Yagi announces with panic apparent on his face. Torino on the other hand was shocked. "That is bad news!"

He then quickly smiles and says, "if you do not believe the Dragon Warrior can stop him." When Yagi tries to say that Izuku can't do it, he brings up again that it was an accident. But Torino reiterates, "there are no accidents."

This made Yagi sigh, "You said that already...Twice"

"Well that was no accident either" Torino said which made Yagi say thrice that it brought out a chuckle from the wise old man.

Torino then says, "my old friend. The Boy will never achieve his destiny, nor you yours until you let go of the illusion of control." This made the skinny Master to be confused by this, and Torino was quick to point out that he cannot change when the peach tree will bloom or bear fruit before it is ready.

"But there are things we can control. I can control where the fruit will fall. And I can control where I plant the seed. That is no illusion master!" Torino nods but points out that the seed will still just grow into a peach tree. No matter how much he wants otherwise.

And when Yagi points out that a peach can't defeat Katsuki, Torino calmly buries the seed. Telling his old friend that he has to be willing to nurture, guide, and believe in it.

When Yagi asks for help, Torino just tells him to believe and to promise him he will. "I will try master."

"Good. My time has come. You must continue your journey without me."

Torino says with a content look on his face. When Yagi was asking his master not to leave, all Torino did was step into the peach blossoms and leave Toshinori with one last message. "You must Believe."

When Toshinori calls out his master all he saw were the peach blossoms covering Torino and he vanished leaving Toshinori there with a sad look in his eyes as he held the staff that belonged his Master and also his friend.

Chapter End.
Sorry if it's short.
Stay safe and peace out