Chapter 13

Later that day, we see both Toshinori and Izuku return from the mountains, entering the palace courtyard with Izuku having an easy spring in his step.

"It seems You've done well, Boy." Toshinori said towards Izuku who chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"I wouldn't say I've done well more like...I've done awesome!" Izuku said with a smile on his face.

Toshinori hummed a bit, "The mark of a true hero is humility. But yes...you have done..." Toshinori said as he playfully punches  Izuku in the side hard enough for him to stagger.

"...awesome." Toshinori finished which made Izuku glare at his tall master but they both chuckled but their chuckles falter when they hear an approaching flapping like sound which made them time around and saw An indistinct figure appearing in the clouds behind them...and they saw that it was Fumikage.

"What?" Izuku asked with his eyes widen as Fumikage carries the rest of his comrades to the palace grounds with struggle as they all crashed in a heap as his paralysed comrades were scattered in the middle of the courtyard with Toshinori being speechless.

"Guys? Guys!" Izuku shouted as he throws his backpack aside and runs over to them, "What happened?! Are they ok?! But their eyes are open so they're not dead and their breathing so, how?!"

Izuku asked with sweat dropping from his head.

Fumikage was exhausted, with him taking off his hat as his hair ruffled.

"We were no match... for his nerve attack." Fumikage said while being out of breath.

"He has gotten stronger..." Toshinori said as he presses some pressure points on Togaru's chest, freeing him.

"Who? Wait you're talking about Bakugo? He's that Strong" Izuku said with his eyes widen as Toshinori starts freeing Mashirao as Izuku leans over with Mashirao being released suddenly from his paralysis... and almost delivers a punch to Izuku's head if said person didn't dodge in time.

"He's too fast! [He slowly realizes where he was.] Sorry, Izuku" Mashirao said towards Izuku with the boy saying it was fine.

Toshinori meanwhile kneels before Itsuka and works to free her. She revives with a gasp.

"I thought we could stop him." She said while feeling ashamed.

"He could have killed you." Toshinori said with Togaru wondering why didn't he finished the job.

"So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work." While he says this, he frees Setsuna who sighed in relief.

"Um, I mean I'm pretty frightened" Izuku said ith Toshinori looking at the Greenettes direction, "You can defeat him, boy" Toshinori said towards Izuku scratched his head.

"Are you kidding? If they can't... [Around him, the Five are exhausted and beaten.] They're five masters. I'm just one me, one person who as little knowledge of kung fu" Izuku said with Toshinori simply giving the boy a serious look.

"But you will have the one thing that no one else does." Toshinori said with Izuku's eyes widen.

Inside the Hall of Warriors, the Dragon Scroll rests in the mouth of the golden dragon on the ceiling. Izuku stares at Toshinori... then looks up at the Scroll. Then back at his master.