Chapter 10

As of right now we go towards the place where thew furious five and Izuku are located at the bunkhouse with Izuku dealing with cooking a late dinner for the Five.

"..So I'm like, fine, you may act like a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...but let me tell you something..."

The Five, who were all sitting at the table while Izuku was chopling up the radishes mid-air and the slices fall into the pot. Viper, Monkey, Mantis and Crane were listening to Izuku's story with amused skepticism, but Tigress ignores him completely.

"You're a lousy tipper."

"Really? So... how'd you get out of there alive?" Crane said with an incredulous tone in his voice.

"Well that's the thing, if it wasn't for Dad, well the shop would have likely been in a disarray if I continued to insult the customer but anyways, Order up!"

Izuku says as he slides out the bowls of noodle soup to the Five minus Tigress, who already had a plate of tofu.

"Hope you like it" Izuku said with a smile as he saw them take the first sip and then saw their reaction.

"Oh...wow!This is really good!" Mantis said as he took another sip.

With Izuku being bashful about it, "You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient."

"What are you talking about? This is amazing." Viper said as she smiled at Izuku who blushed.

"Wow, you're a really good cook" Crane said with Mantis saying he wished he had a bigger mouth.

"Tigress, you've got to try this" Monkey said towards Tigress who simply picks up her plate and picks up a piece of tofu with shop sticks and ignoring the noodles.

"It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single gingko leaf and the energy of the universe" Tigress finally spoke while eating a piece of Tofu but because of that resulted into silence with everyone realizing that Izuku was put down again but he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. I'm gonna need a lot more than dew. And, uh, universe juice." He said while picking up his bowl for a bit and then talking a giant gulp. As soon Nas he lowers the bowl, the Five saw a noddle hanging from his face that looks a moustache.

This made Mantis to snicker which got Izuku confused.

"What?" Izuku asked with Mantis saying nothing wasn't wrong, except saying Master Yagi which got rest ot laugh minus Tigress with Izuku realizing he has a noodle moustache, he plays it up and started to pick up a chopstick and pretending it was Master Yagi's staff.

"You will never be the Dragon Warrior, unless you gaij more pounds and brush your teeth!" Izuku said as he imitated Master Yagi with the Five laughing at his imitation while Tigress, however, stays silent.

"What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it! Work hard, Boy. And maybe, someday..."

He then uses his hands and placed them in his hair to grab two long strands and placed them a bit above his head.

"You'll have hair like mine" when Izuku said this gag, it got the Five in a near-hysterics. Suddenly, they stop laughing. Revealing Master Yagi, who has entered behind Izuku, Standing tall with his staff in hand, with Izuku, who was still holding up his hair with Master Yagi holding Oogway's staff, and has one heck of a scowl on his face.