Chapter 5

Back at the Jade Palace, the crowd continues to cheer for the Dragon Warrior as the palace guard brought Izuku to the top of the palace stairs and inside the main building, They then dropped him the ground and quickly exit.

Izuku: Hey, Wait a second!

But the doors close leaving Izuku alone in the room making him sigh thinking on what happened not too long ago but then turned around and he couldn't help but widen his eyes in amazement.

Izuku: The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way...this place... is amazing.

Then he spots a Armor causing him to walk towards it.

Izuku: Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage [He turns and sees another famous artifact and He runs up to it.] Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking- OW! [He shakes his finger and sucks it. He then runs up to an apparently empty display.] The Invisible staff of Destiny! [He looks up at a Painting and gasps.] I've only seen paintings of that painting...

Izuku joyfully examines other kung-fu artifacts... and then spots which appears to be glowing from the inside. He gasps.]

Izuku: No way! [He runs up to it.] The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army! [He hesitates before coming close to the urn and whispering into it.] Hello?

???: Have you finished sight-seeing?

When Izuku heard this he took a step back, wondering if his ears were playing tricks on him until he went closer

Izuku: Sorry! I should have come to see you first.

???:My patience is wearing thin.

This got Izuku confused until he said, it's not like their going anywhere. That is until Izuku heard what he assumed was the Whispering Urn told him to turn around...and when he did he saw Shifu who stares at him, casuing him to panic and tip over the the urn but caught it in time.

Izuku: Master Shifu! I'm sorry to have ignored you...um forgive me!

Izuku said this while placing the Urn back to its rightful place with Master Shifu staring at Izuku in silence.

Shifu: So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior, hmm?

Izuku: Uh... I guess so?

Shifu: Wrong! [Izuku stood up, alarmed.] You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll. [With his staff, he points up at the ceiling at the scroll.]

Izuku who marveled at the statue of Dragon saw the scroll in the Dragons mouth.

Izuku:... So how does this work? Do I..need to say a secret password or...

[Shifu chuckles coldly.]

Shifu:You think it's that easy? That I'm just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?

Izuku:No, I-

[Shifu approaches Izuku with his intimidated height.]

Shifu: One must first master the highest level of kung-fu. And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you.

Izuku: Someone like me?

Shifu: Yes. Look at you! This Frail Appearance. [He hits Izuku's butt with his staff, making Izuku cry out.] Arms that look easily to be snapped! [He hits Izuku's arm.]