01 || 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"

Hope pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping. I groan as I sit up and shut off my alarm.

I get out of bed and put on a white shirt that was fitted perfectly with jeans that were fitted perfectly.

I then put on my black socks and slip on my sneakers.

I then walk to the bathroom and do my business then I brush out my wavy brunette hair. I brush my teeth as well and head out of the bathroom and downstairs to make my dad birthday breakfast.

I cook bacon and eggs, I was gonna make pancakes but we didn't have any pancake batter.

He comes walking down the stairs adjusting his shirt and I look to him.

"Good morning babygirl" he says and kisses me on the forehead before heading to the coffee machine.

"Good morning" I say with a smile and walk over to the fridge to grab orange juice.

"I made eggs and bacon" i say walking back to where my cup is with the orange juice in hand.

I sigh as he drinks coffee and walks over to sit down.

"So you uh get your homework done, fractions and what not?" He asks and I laugh while nodding.

I sit down  and eat as he asks me questions and I silence him.

"How old are you again?" I ask eating eggs and he sighs and then leans back in his chair taking another sip of coffee.

"36" he reply's and I make a snarky reply.

"Your gonna have to wear diapers soon" i say and he looks at me.

"Who says I don't already?" And i laugh he takes another bite and I look at him.

"You leave any for Daniel?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He can get McDonald's or something" i say finishing my food as uncle Daniel walks in and he and dad load up the bed of the truck so I sneak upstairs and grab his watch and 50$ hoping that's enough.

I walk outside as they put up the truck end.

"Connie was wondering if you could swing by at some point?" I hear Mr Adler ask and he offers us biscuits afterwards.

"After school I can and dad you live biscuits!" I say and he shakes his head.

"No thanks I'm on a diet it's uh Atkins" he smiles and Mr Adler reply is of confusion.

"What's that?" He shakes his head and looks to me.

"Hope will explain it to ya later" then we hop into the truck and they drop me off at school.

After school I get on the bus and go to a shop that will fix my dads watch.

He fixes it and when he's almost down a lady comes out and shoved me out but I'm not worried the watch is fixed.

I head to Mrs and Mr Adler and me and Connie bake cookies I was hoping for chocolate chip but we did raisin instead.

I get home and I wait for my dad by reading and finishing other homework I didn't complete at Connie's.

I hear the doorknob jingle and I look to it only to see my dad walk in he looked tired.

"Where's the cake?" I ask and he sighs and shakes his head.