10 || 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘

"𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧"

JJ pov:

I sigh as we walk a little farther and Joel was looking around so I sat down on a truck bed that was open.

Ellie was with Joel.

I was shaking due to how scared I was.

Why did he try to do that to me? Maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should've died when I was born.

"JJ?!" Joel asks loudly and I whip my head around to look at him.

"Hmm?" I question and he sighs.

"Did you hear me?" I shake my head.

"Well let's go and look what I found it's a game called boggle" he says and I nod, acting interested.

"Cool" I say lightly and he nods.

"Let's get moving" he says and I nod jumping down and as we were walking he started to talk but tuned him out.

"Hey I found a guitar in that RV back there and I was wondering when all this is over maybe I could teach you guys?" He asks and Ellie said yes but I was still distracted.

"JJ?" He asks and I turn my head to him and nod.

"Yeah yeah that'd.. that'd be great" I say and he nods.

"Ellie go ahead I need to talk to JJ" he says and I look at Ellie as she walks away then back to him.

"You've been awfully quiet are you ok?" He asks.

"Oh I'm sorry" I say and he shakes his head.

"There is nothing to be sorry for" he says and I nod.

"Ok" I say quietly.

"Hey what happened between you and David?" He asked and I started to shake as it all came rushing back.

I let a couple tears slip and he wiped them and pulled me in for a hug.

"If your not ready to talk about it I will not force you" he says and I nod into his arms.

"Alright let's go" he says and then I sigh.

"Hold on when I was there he was gonna chop me up into tiny pieces" I said and I let some more tears slip from my eyes.

He just nods and listens.

"Before you found me he" I stopped and a sob raked through me.

"He tried to have sex with me" I say in a very quiet tone and he shook his head.

"That's called rape cause you didn't want it" he said and I looked at him.

"Also you didn't deserve that" he said pulling me into another hug.

"Alright we should get goin though" he said and I nodded.

We started to walk up to Ellie and we continued walking before we ran into infected.

It was a small group though no more than ten.

Ellie and I shivved some clicker and Joel shot runners that came after us.

After we finished killing them all we started to walk again.

"Wait stop please" Joel says to us and we look at him.

"We don't have to do this you know" he says and Ellie and I look to each other than back to him.

"Even if we didn't where would we go?" I ask and Joel shrugs.