09 || 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝"

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

(Longest chapter yet)
Joel:

I groan in pain as I see Ellie sitting on stairs and JJ leaning over me looking me in the eye. It gives me a heart attack cause she's just sitting there in front of me so creepy.

"Joel your alive!" I hear her say and I try to talk but a moan comes out and I look to my wound, right. They gotta leave me they gotta go back to Daniels.

I groan and clear my throat.

"Go back to Daniels you go north-" I was cut off by her saying no.

"No I'm not leaving you" she says to me with a cold look on her face.

"JJ you go north" I say and she looks at me then to my bloodied shirt.

"Joel shut the fuck up" she yells and so I grab her shirt and pull her close.

"Leave now" I say and push her off I breath shakily and look to the ceiling.

Ellie scoffs and storms off and JJ breathes shakily.

"I'll come back with Daniel" she says and I nod slightly and let a tear slip as she walked upstairs.

I hear the door close and I know I'll die in here so I sigh and hear one pair of footsteps exit the house and the other runs around the house.

Suddenly my ears start to ring and I start to fall asleep.

JJ pov:

I rummage through the place and Ellie walks back in and throws her hands up.

"What're you doing he told us to leave let's go" she says and i scoff at her.

I throw a drawer cause I begin to be frustrated as I can't find anything. Just then I saw it.

Thread.

I grab it and run downstairs towards Joel.

I get down there and his eyes flicker open at the sudden noise.

I run and kneel down at his side.

I grab his hand and look at him so I then yank my hand away and lift up his shirt and look at his wound.

I attach the thread to a metal piece and begin to sew him up.

I sigh when I'm finished and pull down his shirt and wipe my forehead and take away the beads of sweat.

I smear blood on my forehead and I groan.

"Fuck me" I say wiping my hands on my somewhat white shirt and then wipe the blood away from my forehead.

Joel is sleeping peacefully on the bed- no mattress.

I get up off my knees and run a hand through my hair and Ellie looks pissed.

"We could already be at Daniels!" She yells and I look at her.

"Bitch it took us days to get here we wouldn't already be there besides Joel's more important!" I say to her and she scoffs.

"What happened to don't care for anyone or anything and never trust anything and anyone!" She yelled at me.

"Lower your voice he is asleep" I say sternly and when she goes to yell again I grab her by her arm and force her upstairs.

"Listen to me I still don't trust him and I don't care for him but he is our best way at making it out of here alive" I say knowing I'm lying and that I do trust and care for him but I would never admit to it.