11 || 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

"𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫"

Joel pov:

I hear the radio static come through.

"We're only killing the older one the younger one is going to be staying with Marley until after the older ones death is over" a man on the radio says, Ellie won't make it through that.

JJ was like a mom to her she's gonna be mad.

They take me right past my bag they were never gonna let me leave and go back to Daniels.

I stop and they poke me with the gun.

"No one said to stop better have a good excuse" the man says and I look around.

"Which way?" He pints and I go to walk that way but I turn around and knee him in his dick and point his gun away from me and I grab it.

I pin him up against the wall and point the gun at his dick.

"Where's the operating room?" I ask sternly and he doesn't answer so I fire one shot.

"I don't have time for this where?!" I seeth to him and he finally answers.

"Top floor farthest to your left" I nod and shoot him again I watch him to the ground and shoot him in his head.

I then start shootings everyone that comes into my sight.

I don't care if they surrendered or not they could come after us I have to clear this hospital for them, for her.

Ellie is gonna be untouched so I'm fine with that but JJ? They could be digging into her brain at this very second.

I keep shooting and picking up guns as I run out of ammo.

I start getting shot at and I hide behind a desk.

I see ammo so I pick it up and refill.

I peek my head out and start shootings at them carefully so I don't waste any bullets.

I hit them in the head and I then make my way up the stairs and shooting at anyone in my way of getting to my little girl- JJ.

I get to the last floor and I see the doors to the surgery room.

I walk in quietly.

"Ok we're ready for this procedure" he says and turns on the drill thing.

"Stop unhook her" I say to the two women and man.

The man grabs a scalpel and threatens me with it.

"I won't let you take her she's the key to humanity" he says and I scoff.

"Yeah right" I say and I shoot him in the head and watch as his lifeless body falls to the floor.

I look over to JJ and see she's still strapped up and the women are crying while shaking.

"Unhook her" I say pouting the gun at them and they work really slowly "now!" I yell and they start working faster.

They pull out this thing on her arm and it starts bleeding.

"Cover her arm" I say and the brunette one listens and puts gauze with tape on it over the bleeding cut.

They turn around and get on there knees.

"You could come after us" I say quietly as I shoot them both in the head.

I look at JJ and I pick her up bridal style gently.

"It's ok babygirl I got you" I say as I make my way toward the door.

I hear some of Marley's men come into the room as I exit the buildings into a parking garage.