06 || 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇

"𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝"

Joel pov:

I wake up tiredly and hear my name being yelled so I try to sit up but see a gun being pointed at me.

"Joel tell him he's ok so he can get this fucking gun out of my face!" I hear Ellie yell and JJ is looking at the girl that's pointing a gun to her.

"Everything's great" i say sounding kinda like an asshole.

"Why does he sound like that!" The man freaked out and i sighed.

"He just has an asshole voice!" Ellie yells and i look at JJ and she has her hand on her stomach and she leans her head back.

She's in pain.

I look at the people and it's two boys and one girl.

"Ok we're going to trust you guys" i hear the man say and i nod carefully.

"But if you try anything your dead got it?" The girl says and we nod me and Ellie sit next to JJ.

"Hey your gonna be ok" i hear Ellie tell JJ as she sits up and she just nods.

"God this is worse than labor" she says and makes Ellie and me laugh.

"Thank you for the food" the eldest mean says and i nod.

"We have enough" i say and he nods.

"So what're y'all's names?" The man asks and i look to the girls then back to them.

"I'm Joel" i say and look to the girls.

"I'm JJ" JJ says and Ellie just looks at them and sighs.

"Ellie" JJ says and points to her.

"What about yall" she asks sucking in breath.

"Ace" the eldest one says and then the youngest man says his name.

"Ash" he says and they look to the girl and she groans.

"Rose" she says not caring about us.

I finish eating and i still had some left. JJ looks hungry so i give it to her.

She smiles and eats it and i smile a smile no one would ever notice.

"You guys are gonna help us" Ace says and i look at JJ and Ellie then back to them.

"No we aren't" i said and JJ sighs and situates herself.

"Well we're taking you don't know a way out we do we just need people who can shoot" Ace explains to me and I nod.

"Fine only cause we need to get out and find a doctor or some shit" I say and he smiles along with the little guy as he looks at JJ.

"Stop staring at me creep" I hear JJ say and the guy looks away.

Ace looks at me and I shrug I don't care.

"Ok we gotta go through a tunnel and get out at the other end" he explains as Ellie and Ash runs off to play.

JJ just laid next to me napping.

Rose the girl didn't look to happy to be here.

JJ moved and her knee touched mine so I instantly moved away from her.

Rose stood up along with Ace and started walking away to get Ash and we were on our way to the tunnel.

I woke up JJ and she just sat up quickly with a grunt in pain following.