08 || 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

" 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"

JJ pov:

I sigh as I'm running around a gym for pe.

Suddenly I'm feeling my ear phones being ripped off my head along with my Walkman.

"Hey give it back!" I yell to Karen and she laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm not running doubles because of your shitty attitude" she says and I step closer to her.

"I don't wanna fight about it" I say and Ellie appears behind me.

"Oh you don't fight your friend fights but she's not here anymore is she?" Karen says and I tilt my head I'm about to rock this bitch.

She looks scared as I jump onto her and punch her and hit her.

I stab my knee into her stomach as I'm punching her and she cries in pain.

I get pulled off of her as Ellie gets on her and starts to hit her as well.

She gets pulled off and we're both sat in the office.

She got one good punch in so I have a black eye and Ellie is untouched.

I sigh as he lectured us which I'm not paying attention to.

He then tells us we can go so I ask for my Walkman back and he gives it to me.

We make our way back to our dorm room we share.

Me and her are laughing at how she needed 15 stitches.

We make it to our room and we sit down on our beds and start to talk to each other and gossip.

And at nine we heard the lady come down the dorms and tell everyone to turn of there lights so Ellie and I do.

I fall asleep and so does Ellie.

Suddenly I hear screaming so I grab my knife and point it toward to the person who was now on the floor.

"Riley?" My question echoed the room and Ellie looked at her in disbelief.

"Where have you been?!" I ask and Ellie asks a question at the same time.

"What is wrong with you!" Ellie yells and Riley looks to me and sighs then she looked to Ellie.

"I thought you'd like it" she says and Ellie scoffs.

"Of course you'd thought I'd like it are you out of your mind!" She whisper shouts.

"In my mind you loved it" Riley says and then she stands up.

She was the oldest out of all of us she was sixteen I'm fifteen and Ellie is fourteen.

"Where have you been!?" I ask again and she looks from Ellie to me and looks to her feet.

"I joined the fireflies" Ellie's jaw then basically drops to the floor.

"I know you talked about liberating but you joined a group of terrorists!?" I whisper shout to her and she shrugs.

"Why are you here?" Ellie asks and Riley looks to her.

"I'm glad you asked my friend!" She said all happy.

"Not friend you left me!" Ellie says to her and Riley sighs.

"Ok first your gonna say no but then you have to say yes" she says and we give her our attention.

"Come with me for a few hours and have the best night of your life!" She says with a smirk imprinted onto her face.