02 || 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒

"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

Joel Pov:

I sigh as I lean back in my chair and check the time.

I go to look at my watch then I remember it's broken so I look to the clock above the couch.

Just then the door abruptly opens and I see Tessa walk in and she sighs keeping her back to me.

"Tessa" I say as I walk over to her and she turns around.

Her face was fucked up she had a black eye forming and her lip was busted and her nose had blood around it and she had a slit on her forehead.

"Lucas?" I ask grabbing her chin and checking it out she just nods.

"Where's our guns?" I ask seeing as she didn't get them.

"I don't know his men kidnapped me on my way and they did this" she says roughly turning around and grabbing her backpack.

"Where you going?" I ask gesturing my head to her bag she looks at it then to me.

"To get our merchandise" she turns around and when she gets to the door "you coming" I just nod with a slight hesitant shake.

I grab my bag and follow her out and to wherever we were going.

We head to the center where we can cross to where we need to be.

"What're you doin here" the guard says with a thick accent coating his voice.

"Had the day off so we're just visiting a friend" i says and Tessa stays behind me hiding her hurt face I turned around and she handed me her id I handed him hers and then mine.

"Alright have fun" the guard says and just then a car blew up so the guard pushed us back.

"Gonna have to come a different day" he says running over to the car and talking into his radio.

"So much for the easy way" I say sarcastically and it just annoys Tessa.

"Yeah no shit Joel" she says looking at me and she grabs my hand and leads me to a window.

We hop through and make our way to Lucas' place.

We run into some of his men so Tessa deals with them by sneak attacking one by one while I went to check to see if the hallway was clear.

There was two men so I had to take them out when I was going to sneak attack I see Tessa give me thumbs up that I can just shoot.

I grab one and shoot the other then I shoot the one in my hands.

She nods walking past me with sass I sigh, I'm gonna have to deal with this for the rest of my life.

We make it to a place where a lot of people seem to know Tessa.

"We're looking for Lucas where's he stayin?" She asks and the man tells her a way and I follow Tessa with my hand on my gun, just in case.

We get there and he shoots at us so we duck.

"This bitch!" Tessa screams and when we hear his gun click and run off we follow him.

I pull my gum out ready to shoot at any moment.

He turns a corner right after he threw down a metal locker me and Tessa jump right over it.

We hear a bunch of gunshots and we se round the corner and see Marley and Elena there.

Lucas was on the ground with a bullet in his head and Marlene had a bullet wound in her side hip.

I walk closer and I hear a door open beside me.