07 || 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐈 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞"

Joel pov:

We made it to Wyoming but we don't know where we are.

We find a little cabin so we make our way inside and talk to the woman inside.

She had given us directions and made us food.

I had told the girls to hide up in the hayloft till the lady's husband gets here and I'm don't talking to him.

He gets home and I am hiding behind a pillar.

I walk out and point my gun toward him and tell him to put his bow and arrow down along with his gun.

After like a minute I hear the lady say I got a girl with him.

I look to her, this fucking snitch.

"Can I come down?" I hear JJ ask and I groan and look up to her.

"No stay up there with Ellie and Rose" I say and she shrugs and head down here.

"JJ what did I just fucking say?" I ask her and she shrugs with a smirk.

"Wowie" the man says and JJ scoffs.

"JJ be nice" I say and she scoffs at me and groans.

I look to them and back to her then back to them.

"We're in Wyoming and somewhere here exactly where and it better be the safe as your wife's" I say to him and he looks to her.

"You tell them the truth" he asks her.

"Yeah" she says with a blank face.

"Are you lying to me?" He asks and she shakes her head.

"No" he nods and points to where she pointed.

"Where are y'all headed?" The lady asks and I shrug to her and JJ opens her big mouth.

"West and exactly where is none of your god damn business" at least she knew not to tell the exact location.

"Any advice?" Ellie asks from the top and climbs down to us.

"Yeah don't go west" the old couple days and this grabs my attention.

"Why?" JJ asks and I look to them.

"We've never been but we see the bodies they leave behind and if wherever your going is west go east get away from the river" JJ scoffs and Ellie giggles.

"You won't scare us" she says and a funny feeling creeps up it feels like panic but I don't panic.

"Scared him" she said and her head gestures towards me.

I breathe in and out and get up and walk towards the door.

"Alright girls let's go" I say and they nod and grab there stuff and walk out with me.

Ellie grabs a rabbit off a thing and Rose sighs.

"I don't like you guys" I hear her say and JJ says something after but my ears start to ring and I feel I can't breathe.

"Joel" I hear but I can't respond "Joel are you ok are you dying?" I hear and I shake my head.

"Ju-just the cold air all of a sudden" I reason even though I know it's a lie she just nods doubtful.