Chapter 1-So Disney is real?

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO. 

Percy's thoughts=italic

Flashback=underlined and italics

Percy's PoV

I sit down at the Poseidon table, thinking about my past. I remember the good old days of stealing with Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay. They were always scared of my VK side. I don't blame them. I was like the kid version of the joker, except I didn't kill people, I just hurt them. A lot. Ever since my dad took me from the isle when I was 11, I hadn't brought out my VK side, instead my dad made me replace it with a laid back, funny sort of person. The only time I let my VK side come out was in Tar-that place. I shudder, quickly avoiding that train of thought. I wonder where those four are now, and if they ever got off the isle...

"-ERCY! PERCY!" Annabeth is practically screaming in my ear. I jump, then rub my eyes tiredly and whine.

"Annie! Why'd you have to scream so loud?" Annabeth rolls her eyes. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past two minutes, Seaweed Brain! And don't call me Annie! Honestly, pay attention sometimes!"

I rub my neck, embarrassed. "Whoops," I mutter. I look around and see that breakfast is over and almost everyone has gone out to do other things. "Anyway, now that I've got your attention, the gods want us to meet another sort of pantheon of gods. Apparently they are Greek, but from a different perspective."

Annabeth goes on rambling about how she can't wait to meet them and see the difference between our gods and them. My mind wanders off as she is talking. 'Wait, Mal's dad is Hades, but in a different perspective...will it be the Disney Greek gods? I can't wait to see Mal if it is, and Evie, Carlos and Jay...will they remember me? I hope so...'

"-anyway there is a meeting on Olympus at 10:00 Percy. We need to go right now!" Annabeth starts walking up to Half-Blood Hill, where I see Argus waiting next to a Delphi Strawberries truck.

I check the watch Tyson made me, and see that I've been eating breakfast *cough* daydreaming *cough* for an hour. Yikes. I get up from the table and run to catch up to Annabeth. "Hey Wise Girl, does this pantheon of gods have demigod kids, like us?"

Annabeth frowns, "I...I don't know Percy. But you can't expect me to know everything!" She snaps at me.

As she runs to Half-Blood Hill leaving me behind, I replay what just happened. Annabeth barely snaps at me...she has been acting weirdly lately...

We reach the top of the hill and hop into the truck as the rest of the other cabin leaders come in. The truck takes off and we start heading towards the Empire State Building. As Annabeth looks over some sketches of Olympus, I relive some memories from when I was on the Isle of the Lost. 

"Come on Mal!" I said, "Can't run as fast as me!" I sprinted though the ally ways of the isle, Mal trying to keep up. "Give it back!" She shouted, "It's mine!" We were eight at the time, and I loved to takes Mal's stuff. Don't ask me why, I just did. "Aw, can Mal not reach me?" I climb onto a rooftop and make sure Mal can't follow me. She growls, and I laugh cruelly. Eventually I did come down and give my cousin back her bag full of stuff.

I snap out of the flashback as Argus pulls up at the Empire State Building. We all get out and walk into the lobby. The guy at the desk is reading a magazine and looks bored. "Key to the 600th floor," I ask.

"No such thing kid."

I internally groan. Not this again. You would think he remembers you and would know whether you are a demigod or mortal, but noooooo. "Come on man!" I say, "We do this every time! Just put down the dam magazine and give me the key!"

The man looks up at me and raises an eyebrow. "Fine, fine," He raises his hands in defeat. "Have it your way kid." 

He hands me the key and I grab it, growling. I wanna beat him up and give him a run for his money. That should teach him to mess with me. I shake my head. My VK Side is coming out. It has been harder to control since the Pit. I guess that is what it does. Brings the worst out in people. I insert the key card and hold Annabeth's hand as we go in and up. The terrible music still plays, making the trip worse. As soon as the ride is over, Annabeth and I practically bolt out of the metal death trap. 

Annabeth and I slow down after a while, so that the other cabin leaders can catch up. We continue to hold hands as we walk though Olympus, gazing at its beauty. The sight never ceases to amaze me. When we finally walk into the throne room, I see all of the gods, including Hades, in the room, talking *cough* arguing *cough.* An eight-year-old girl tends to the fire in the middle of the room. 

Us cabin leaders stand there awkwardly, waiting for the gods to notice us. Finally, Zeus sees us and bangs his master bolt on the floor, gaining all the gods' and our attention. "We are here today to meet another pantheon of gods. They call themselves the Disney Greek gods. Please be welcoming and try not to kill anyone. Their demigod children have also come. Hermes, if you will."

Hermes got up and flashed away, no doubt to get the Disney Greek gods. I can't believe it. After all this time I will finally be able to see Mal again! Suddenly, there is a bright light that makes me avert my eyes. As it dims, I look to see the Disney Greek gods, standing there. As everyone goes to introduce themselves, I slip away to get a better look of the new gods. (D)Zeus is dressed in a robe and is smiling brightly. (D)Hera...is also smiling. And using manners. 'Oh my gods...I will never be able to unsee that!' 

The rest of the (D)gods look extremely different to our gods, smiling and being nice, not stuck up I'm-so-much-better-than-you people. Then I see Heracles. No, Hercules. Disney used his Roman name, annoyingly. He is walking around the room, being polite and grinning like his dad. I don't like it.

Finally, after looking around a bit more, I find Hades. And next to him, is Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos and some other guy. Jay, Evie and Carlos aren't demigods, but hey, I'm not complaining. I decide to let my VK side run wild as I go up to them. I put on a disturbingly evil grin and cold look in my eye and sneak up behind Mal. 

"Hey Mal," I whisper in her ear. She jumps, and turns around, a frightened look on her face. With the maniacal look on my face and the insane way my voice sounds, I'm as much as a VK as I can get. I do jazz hands and tilt my head down to the ground. "I'm back!"

Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Updates will not be regular if you are wondering. This is my first fanfiction so I hope it's good!

Vote

Read

Eat

Sleep

-Laurel