Chapter 9-Things get real

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy's PoV

I wake up to a bright light in my face.

Wait, it's too bright. Going back to sleep.

"Oh no, it's wake up time for you Percy." I hear a voice say from beside me.

I roll my head to one side to see Will's unimpressed face. "That's the third time your body has woke you up and you've tried to go back to sleep. Stay AWAKE."

I nervously chuckle, muttering, "Whoops..."

I look around the room, to see the infirmary. Other demigods lie on beds, wounded and being treated. Where I got stabbed, my chest feels like it's on fire. "Where's Harry?" I ask. "Is he okay?"

Will rolls his eyes. "He's fine. Jeez, you're like me when Nico shadow travels. Don't worry, he's outside."

Will exits the room, and after a few seconds, Harry comes rushing in. "Percy!"

He hugs me tight, and I wince slightly. He quickly backs away, noticing my pain. "Percy Jackson! You went and challenged a titan! Do you know how worried I was?"

I rub the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry...but no one else was going to take him on! And I wasn't going to-"

Harry cut me off with a small kiss, and I relaxed. Harry pulled away. "Now, rest. That sword cut did a number on you."

I nodded and closed my eyes, accepting the darkness and drifting off to sleep.

-Time skip-

I wake up, this time my chest doesn't feels too bad, as the pain is nearly gone. I don't see anyone in the infirmary except the innuendo demigods, so I attempt to stand up and walk. I swing my legs off the bed and as I stand, my legs almost give out. I steady myself with the bed,  then take a step forward, another...another...

Soon, I'm walking out of the infirmary.

Then back in when Harry spots me.

"PERSEUS JACKSON! GO BACK TO THE INFIRMARY AND REST!!!" He scolds, running at me. My eyes widen, and I quickly try to limp back to the infirmary before Harry catches me.

I fail, Harry easily catching up to me. "You need to rest." Harry said. "You're barely standing up right now!"

That was true. At that point I was leaning on a wall. "But Harry..." I whined, "It's boring in there!"

Harry rolls his eyes. "Fine, I'll come."

I smile, but as I turn to go back, I feel myself getting carefully picked up by strong arms. I let out a surprised squeak and a light blush creeps up my face. 'Dammit Harry,' I think. 'Why do you always have to make me a stuttering mess? I'm supposed to be the crazy guy!'

Harry carries me to the infirmary, bridal style. He places me down on the bed, kissing my forehead. As I lay down, I realise how drained I feel. "Even after all those naps I still feel tired." I complain to Harry, he just chuckles.

"Stay awake, I don't have anyone to chat to." Harry says. "Do ya wanna play a game or something...?"

I nod my head, desperate for something to do. Harry goes out of the room for a minutes or two, to come back with snakes and ladders and Uno. We set up Uno, we are about to start playing when there's a shriek from outside.

Harry and I lock eyes, then rush out of the room (going as fast as I can run.) Screams echo around camp, coming from the forest. Campers are trying to find the source, with no avail. I limp towards the forest, following the screams. Suddenly they stop, just as I turn around a tree...