Chapter 2-Percy's VK side

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO.

Mal's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

Mal's PoV 

I look around the huge throne room in awe. It's so beautiful and the thrones are so unique. I snap out of it, and scan the room, remembering why I wanted to come.

I was in my bedroom, doing some paperwork on my desk alone when Hades came in. He had told me that there was another pantheon of gods. Then proceeded to explain what a pantheon was. "We are the Disney Greek gods, and they are the...Greek gods. We are meeting up to make sure no one means war, and our demigod children have to come." 

"Ok so why are you telling me th-oh." I realised that I was his demigod child. "No! I'm not going! Ben is gonna freak when he see's I'm gone and Evie, Carlos and Jay-"

"They can all come. Belle and that...beast have volunteered to run Auradon for today. It will be fine."

I huffed. I didn't want to go to some stupid meet and greet. I wanted to visit the isle. I wanted to feel free again, with no duties to do. I remembered the good old days of stealing. I used to always create the biggest messes and stir up chaos with Percy...

But Percy was gone  now. Never seen again. He was a son of Poseidon, and he went missing when he turned 11. Everyone thinks he's dead. Then something clicked.

'Son of Poseidon...Greek gods..' Maybe Percy wasn't of the Disney Poseidon, but of the Greek Poseidon! Maybe that's why he disappeared!

"Ok, I'll go," I told Hades. "When are we leaving?" 

Hades look surprised that I had said yes to the meet-up. "Um-let's see, the meeting is at 10:00 so go gather your friends and that your husband of yours." I quickly rushed out of the room. I couldn't wait to see if Percy was alive."

The room is full of gods and demigods, introducing themselves to one and another. Ben, Evie, Carlos and Jay stand next to me, awkwardly. They aren't demigods, so they are new to this. They are probably overwhelmed with the amount of power radiating from this room. I look around trying to find Percy. I spot a god that looks like he is in his thirties. He looks like an older version of Percy, except much more laid back and his smile is warm, unlike Percy's. 'That must be Poseidon...so Percy must be here!'

Suddenly, I here someone whisper in my ear. "Hi Mal," I jump back and whip my head around, a scared look on my face. I see a face which I thought I would never see again. His green eyes still have that insane look in them, and his creepy grin is as wide as ever. His raven black hair is as it always is, messy and untameable. The maniacal sound in his voice makes me shiver in fear. "I'm back!"

The other turn around, looking confused to see a demigod creep up on me. "Percy?" I whisper, not believing what I see. My best friend was standing right next to me, when everyone thought he was dead. "Is that really you?"

Percy tilts his head to the other side and his whole face changes to a dark look. His eyes become a whirlpool of sea green waves and power. "No, I'm not Percy. I have possessed this body and know I have come to kill you." His face light back up again with his normal playful insane look. "Of course it's me Mal!"

Jay and Carlos's faces light up. They hadn't seen Percy in years and the three of them had always had a bromance going. "Percy!" Jay and Carlos practically scream and launch themselves at him. Percy gives them a hug and a fist bump. "Wassup bros."