Chapter 7-Camp

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy's PoV

Nightmare

I'm chained to a wall, and the light source is a dark red glow that's coming from nowhere in particular. Then, a man walks in, a dark, powerful aura radiating off of him.

"Hello Perseus," He says, his voice sounding familiar. "Remember me?"

A faint memory pushes it's way to the front of my mind. Dark red glow, powerful aura...

It all comes flooding back.

"You're Tartarus." I realise, shock and fear coming onto my face. I quickly cover my expression by looking down, and I growl.

"What do you want with me?" I look up at him, and he just laughs at my glare.

"Ha! I'll break you easily, your precious Harry isn't here to save you."

Then, quick as a viper, he throws a dagger from nowhere and it impales my on my leg. I let out a grunt, barely able to contain the scream. I don't want to give him the satisfaction. He grabs my other leg and he karate chops down onto it. I hear an audible 'Crank!' and pain shoots up my leg. I gasp in pain as my leg sits in a unnatural position. Black spots dance before my eyes, but before I can welcome the darkness, I feel nice, cold water run over my skin, not enough so that I'm healed, but just enough to keep me from falling asleep.

"Tut tut tut, no falling asleep on the job. End wants you to suffer." Tartarus chuckles, and then goes to get another torture device.

While he is gone, I try and exit the dream. The room just starts fading when something pulls me back.

"Oh no little demigod, we can have you leave so early. So much suffering that needs to be delivered." He smiles cruelly, "How about we get right into it now?"

He kicks my stomach and then unchains me. Then, he forces me onto a slab of stone, and to lie on my back. Then, he brings out a whip. "Start counting little demigod, and it'll end quicker."

"I'd rather die in hell then obey you, bitch." I spit at his feet, I try and muster my energy to do something I hadn't done in ages. He goes in for the hit, and my back suddenly feels like it's on fire. I gasp, feeling paralysed. I knew what I need to do needed to be done now. I grasp onto the remains of my power, and smirk when I complete my job.

"Why are you smile-urrrrgggg?" Tartarus falls to the ground, withering and shaking around. His head makes violently jerks, and I watch him, my evil smirk turning into an insane grin.

"It's my turn to play now, Tartarus." I somehow find the strength to stand up, pulling the dagger out of my leg. I use my powers to boil his blood, so that he is in extreme pain. He won't die. But he will suffer. His screams fill the room, and soon, my insane laughter also echos in the halls.

"Not so strong now, you fucking piece of shit, are you?" I ask, looking down at him.

"Y-you monster..." He says weakly. 

"Why thank you," I smirk, and crouch down so that we are eye to eye. "I take that ask a complement."

Then, the dream ends.