Chapter five-My new life

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter, including f-bombs)

Time skip 3 years. Percy is 20.

Percy's PoV

It's been three years since Zeus wanted me dead. I'm pretty sure he still does, but dad only comes every now and then to keep me updated. It's also been three years since Annabeth broke up with me. Now, I'm not gonna do that self pity thing that they do in Chaos betrayal fanfics where I block everyone out. 

Nope, I moved on, and let's just say I'm happily with a certain son of Captain Hook. Speaking of the devil...

"PERCY YOU MOTHERFUCKER GET BACK HERE!" Harry chases after me as I sprint down the halls of the castle, laughing my head off.

I run into the main hall where Mal, Ben, Jay, Carlos and Evie are already waiting. Mal hears Harry screaming and rolls her eyes. "What did you do now Percy?"

"Well let's just say...Harry won't be sword fighting anytime soon."

Harry runs into the run, huffing, his face red. "Percy...get these hooks off my hands right now," He growled. 

"How about...no?"

He lunges for me and I find myself on the ground, Harry tickling me with the end of the hooks.

"AHAHAHA! HARRY STOP! OH GODS! HARRY! I'LL TAKE THEM OFF! I'LL TAKE THEM OFF!"

Harry finally releases, and I slowly, without taking my eye off him, get up. Then I run for it. Harry curses. "You little shit!"

I run to our (Harry and Percy's) quarters and lock the door. "Percy!" He whines, banging the door with his plastic hooks. "Let me in!" 

"No way in Hades am I doing that!"

"Please?"

"...fine."

I open the door, and as I expected, he grabs me with his hook by my shirt. "You sir, are in big trouble."

I gulp, and put on a sheepish smile. Harry drags me to the bed and with lots of pleads, I finally give in and take the magically glued hooks off his hands. Suddenly, I feel a breeze, and smell salty air. Then, my dad, Poseidon, is standing in the middle of my room. He looks between Harry and I, then narrows his eyes. "Are you two...?" The silent questions remains.

Harry decides to answer it. "I don't know," He says, coming closer to me and whispering in my ear, making me shiver. "Are we?"

Then he pulls back, and has a gleam in the eye, like how I look in my VK side. I back up, but before I know it, I'm scooped up by him in bridal style. I squeal, not anticipating this. I hold onto Harry's neck and bury my now red face in his neck. He smells like salty water, and fresh mint. I love it. Then I remember my dad is here. And I go even more red.

"I'm gonna assume you two are together."

Harry nods. "We are together, and I dearly love your son."

"If you hurt my son-"

"Dad!" I whine, "Stop threatening my boyfriend!"

"Fine. Anyway, I bring news of the Greek world. You two might wanna sit down."

Harry sits down on the bed, and I snuggle up to him, sitting on his lap. I look my dad in the eye. "What's going on? Any update with Zeus?"

"Sadly, yes. He has realised his mistake. He is no longer hunting you down to kill you."