Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Third PoV

Annabeth runs down the streets of Olympus, blood oozing from her many cuts. She sprints to her mother's temple and bursts in. Athena has her face stuck in a book, which the title reading something like 'The Red Pyramid.' But that is irrelevant of course.

"Mom, mom! Percy attacked me! He's gone mental! He-he-" Annabeth's words gets jumbled up.

"Annabeth! Slow down! What did Percy do?" Athena puts down her book and looks at Annabeth with concern.

Annabeth takes a deep breath, then says, "He a-attacked me! H-he had this crazy look in his eye, and his power was radiating off him so strongly. I think...I think he wants to take over Olympus. Ever since Tar-Ta- that place he's been acting really weird! And gotten much stronger."

Athena's eyes widen. This could be her chance to banish that sea spawn. She always knew he is was to no good. "My daughter, come with me." Athena flashes to the throne room with Annabeth and summons her spear. She bangs it on the ground and calls a meeting. All 14 Olympians flash in (Hades and Hestia because Percy wished for them to be in the council after the giant war) and sit on their thrones.

"My daughter," Zeus asks, "Why have you called this meeting?"

Athena looks at Annabeth, who steps forward and plays the victim. "P-Percy attacked me a-and turned all cold and heartless when i was showing the Disney demigods and mortals around camp. H-He was about to have a fight w-with one of them when I broke it up. Then he got mad that and attacked me for no reason! A-And the power coming from him was so much! He could be a possible threat to Olympus! He has been acting strange since the p-pit and I think Tartarus has made him go insane."

Poseidon's eyes widen just the slightest bit. He realises that his son must of let his VK side out while being around the Disney kids. Poseidon couldn't blame him. He regrets having to change Percy's persona, but it was for the best. Now that they have found out about his darker side, they see him a threat. But Poseidon knew that even when Percy's in VK mode, he doesn't randomly attack people.

Zeus frowns at the daughter of Athena's rant. "If the boy is a threat, then we must kill him immediately!" 

Poseidon slams his trident down on the floor and stands up, fuming. "YOU SHALL NOT LAY A FINGER ON MY SON BROTHER! HEHAS DONE NOTHING BUT HELP OLYMPUS AND WE DON'T EVEN KOWM THAT THE WISDOM SPAWN IS TELLING THE TRUTH!"

Hestia puts her hand on her younger brother's shoulder and calmly pushes him back into his seat. "How about we get Apollo to judge the girl?"

Annabeth pales. She knows that Apollo can tell if she is lying. Apollo turn towards Annabeth and walk to her, shrinking down to human size. He looks her in the eye suspiciously. "Annabeth, what did Percy do to you?"

"H-He...he attacked me and turned cold."

Apollo tilts his head. "He did turn cold...but he didn't attack her."

"Maybe we should get the boy to tell his side of the story," Says Hephaestus. "Hermes?"

Hermes nods and flashes out. After a few minutes, he flashes back in with Percy, the Disney kids, and the Seven (Minus Annabeth though. Nico is there so he makes the Seven.)

"Demigods!" Booms Zeus. "Oh, and some other insignificant mortals. You are here today for Perseus to tell his side of the story. Perseus, did you attack the wisdom spawn?