Chapter 10-Percy can't sit still

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Harry's PoV (Next day)

I visit Percy, who is still in the infirmary, telling him about what I had seen. His eyebrows scrunch up as he thinks for a while. 'He's cute when he makes that face...' I think, then I tell myself to snap out of it.

"Percy? What do you think?" I ask.

"Well," He begins, "I think that I should start monitoring her, seeing if she goes back into the woods again."

"No way Percy," I say as I stop him when he tries to get out of the bed. "You are injured and are staying right here."

"Then how am I supposed to find out what Annabeth is doing if you are playing overprotective boyfriend?" He asks, sitting up on the bed.

"I'll keep an eye on her," I suggest. "You, for now, stay right here and rest."

"Blah, blah, blah, it's boring!" He says, dragging out the last 'boring.' "I wanna do something!"

"Do me," I mutter under my breath, then clear my throat. "Anyways, so I'll take care of this Annabeth fiasco, and you rest."

Percy groans. "I told you, I don't wanna rest! I wanna go outside and not be bored!" Then, he gets this creepy smile on his face.

"Percy..." I say warningly. "What are you gonna do?"

#*):-,tImE sKiP,-:(*#

I don't know why I agreed to do this. At least Percy promised he would stop bugging after it.

"ONWARD, MY STEED!" Percy shouted as he pulled out Riptide, pointing it to the Dining Pavilion. "WE SHALL DINE ON BLUE FOOD!"

I groan. "Gods Perce, why did I agree to this?"

He looks at me, an evil, yet somehow so innocent grin on his face. "Because it was the only way to get me to stop complaining and shut up."

I huff, annoyed and tired as I give Percy a piggy back. We arrive at the Dining Pavilion, and as gently as I could, I put Percy onto a seat at the Poseidon table. The Seven come over to us, sitting down at the table.

"Hey Percy," Hazel greets us, "How is the stomach wound going?"

"Hurts like hell, that's all I've gotta say." He says jokingly. "But Harry here has promised to be my personal assistant in carrying me around in the morning!"

I groan, putting my head in my hands. "It was the only way to get him to shut up."

Jason lets out a chuckle, and I glare at him. "You think that's funny, huh?" I say. "You try lugging around this pile of shit for five minutes, then you'll feel my pain."

"Um-no, that's not what I-ugh!" Jason grasps for the right words. I slowly get up, my glare intensifying. I walk over to where he's sitting, Piper and Frank are now leaning away from him. Nico just has a smirk on his face, he chuckles at Jason's misfortune.

I get right up in his face, them burst out laughing. "Y-you should've seen your face!"

Jason groans. "I can't believe I feel for that!"

Piper chuckles at her boyfriend's misfortune. "C'mon Sparky, we gotta go train the younger campers." The pair get up, walking away.

"Harryyyyy," Percy says, 'Can we go to the arena? I wanna see the kids fighting."

I sigh. "As long as you don't join them?"

"Not making any promises!" Percy cheerfully chirps. "Now let's go!"

#$*/~ⓣ𝐈mᵉ 𝐬ⓚᶤⓅ~/*$#

Finally, I get Percy to sit down and rest. I get what his dad once told me, about being as unpredictable as the sea. He can go from being a scary, insane person to a little ball of annoying shit. (Correction, MY little ball of annoying shit.)

As Percy's in the infirmary, I head out to find Annabeth. I quickly find her in the arena, lazily slashing at dummies. It was a miracle that she was still alive, being hunted by monsters. Wait, scratch that, not a miracle. It was a disaster that she was still alive.

I brought out my sword that Percy had helped me forge. He had told me that if he ever visited camp again, he would get me a better one. I protested, saying that the sword was perfect. It really is, the design was beautiful. It has a comfy leather strap, which, of course, is somehow blue. The sword itself is made of celestial bronze, that Poseidon got (sneaked) from Olympus. It has the words, 'Blind Justice' inscribed on it, because Percy needed justice, yet he didn't get any. So I decided to make that the name my sword. Blind Justice.

I go and start training beside Annabeth. She scowls as sees me and starts to pack up. Annabeth walks out of the arena, heading towards the forest. I roll my eyes, it's almost as if she wants to be caught.

I wait for a minute or two, then I head to the forest. I creep through the trees, avoiding branches and dry leaves. After about five minutes, I spot her. She's gathering dry branches; it looks like she's making a fire. I watch as she lights up the branches, then grabs something from a bag beside her. She mutters an incantation as she throws some sort of red dust into the flickering flames. Suddenly, a figure appears in the fire.

"So...you finally figured out how to use the hellfire." The being says, a gruff voice coming to my ears. "I expected more from a daughter of Athena."

"Well you can't just leave the ingredients and a note that says, 'Sprinkle into heat! Saying incantation!' Heat can be anything hot!" She grumbles, then adds, "Including me."

"Shut up, child. Tell me about Camp Half-Blood, has anything new come up?"

Annabeth rolls eyes. "Yep. That old boyfriend of mine, ya know, the one that you tortured in his dream the other night? He came to camp, with his new boyfriend."

Torture? What dream? Oh, when I get back to camp Percy's gonna do a heap of explaining...

"He has a lover? This could be useful..." The being muses. "Anything else?"

"Nah, I don't think so. But he's so much stronger, I mean, he beat Atlas alone. He even beat me!" Annabeth rambles on, going into her own world.

I need to tell Percy about this. Right now. I turn to leave, but then there's a loud 'Crack!'

I look down to see that I had stepped on a branch. Wait, what?!

Oh come on! That's always how people get called out in the movies!

Author, please do something less cliché? 

Urg, fine!

"-#*Piks emit drawkcab*#-"

I need to tell Percy about this. Right now. I turn to leave when something hit me in the back of my head. I fall to the ground, the back of my head becomes warm and sticky.

"Well, well, well. Look who was trying to be a little spy for his poor, injured boyfriend." Annabeth comes into my vision.

"Bring him back to me. He can be End's bait."

I feel myself being dragged by my feet, I start to slowly black out.

"Percy...no...can't go..." I mumble, the back of my head starting to throb.

Then, darkness overcomes my vision.

Oh my gods! Finally done!

So sorry that I haven't updated sooner, I usually write at night, and I've been feeling so tired lately. I decided to take this week to actually sleep when I should be, now I feel much better!

I will be updating 'The gender shifter' next, so this book won't be updated for maybe two weeks? Hehe...

Anyway, remember to:

Sleep

Eat

Read

Vote

Share

Take care of yourself

-Laurel