Chapter 8-Stabby stab stab

I do not own Disney, PJO/HoO or the two songs in this chapter.

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy PoV

I woke up in a very grumpy mood.

Why?

Because End decided to attack us at FUCKING 4AM IN THE MORNING!!!

I mean, come on! At least let us have a bit of sleep! But nooooo! Which is why I'm in my pyjamas and armour, slashing and stabbing my sword like a demon. They interrupted my sleep, I so kill them. Simple. As. Pie.

Harry is fighting  by my side, his cutlass out. He's a killing machine, mercilessly cutting down the monsters with deadly accuracy. With golden dust all over him, some blood splattered on his body, he looks even more badass and hot than ever.

Together, we plough through the monsters, like a whirlwind, sucking everything in, then spitting it out damaged. 

Then, things just had to get worse. Because my life is shit and all deities except Poseidon and Hestia love messing around with it.

"WHERE IS HE? PERSEUS JACKSON COME OUT!!!" A voice from behind me roars out.

I spin around, to see a raging titan charing towards me. I quickly raise my sword, blocking the sword that was about to cleave me,

Atlas, somehow not holding the sky up anymore, had tried to slice me in half.

He's a GREAT guy.

We engage in battle, two on two. The battle around us fades away. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Harry fighting an empousa. I wanna help him, but Atlas isn't planning on doing me any favours and letting me just walk off.

I stab, slash, parry, slice, duck (WHERE?!), slice and repeat. I get the upper hand here and there, but most of the time I'm being overwhelmed by Atlas. He's a god-dam titan, it's bound to happen. He slashes at me multiple times, so quickly that I can't block it. I'm bleeding in many places, panting. 

He stabs at my stomach, I'm not quick enough to block it. Bloods begins to sock my shirt, and I feel dizzy. Yet, I keep on fighting.

I'm getting slower my the minute, my adrenaline wearing off. I was woken up at 4:00am, sue me for being tired. Atlas spots this quickly, and takes the chance to disarm me. My sword goes flying out of my hand,  good two meters away from me. I grimace, and attempt to stall until Riptide returns to my pocket. It's not my best idea, cause I usually anger gods and titan from them just hearing me talk. And THAT'S not going to help me at all.

"So...why'd ya attack us early in the morning?" I ask the titan. "It must have been hard to rally your troops at this time."

Atlas stares at me, then unexpectedly starts agreeing with me. "They were so hard to get up, be motivated"

"I wonder, Atlas, how much authority does End give you?" I sceptically ask, trying to draw some information from him.

"This army is just a taste of what End has given me!" He boasts, showing me the battlefield. Demigods lie wounded on the ground, being dragged away to the infirmary, fighting for their lives...

I hated it.

"We have heaps more troops, coming this way. You demigods don't stand a chance. You are outnumbered 1 to 100. Even today I see demigods about to die. You won't be able to win this war."

That did it. That fuelled me. I would not let anyone die today, I didn't want anyone to live with that guilt, like I did, like I had too.

We may not win this war, but I will make sure we win this battle.

I focus on Atlas's body as he rambles on about how much monster camps they have step up. I feel the ichor in his veins, running all through his body. It is mine to control.

"Urrrgggg...what?" Atlas falls to the ground, withering from pain as I reverse his ichor cycle. His ichor runs the opposite way, turning everything around. 

I go over to his fallen body, grinning. "I see you're experiencing my newfound power," I say innocently. He at curses me, so badly I kinda wanna stick soap in his mouth to just to shut him up, but I just heat up his ichor instead.

Atlas looks like he's having a seizure, from all the struggling around that he's doing. I laugh at his pain, the terror in his eyes. The tables have turned to my favour, and Atlas can't do anything about it.

Smiling evilly at Atlas, I boil his ichor, and it starts to evaporate, bit by bit. He screams, practically begging me for the pain to stop. Begging me for mercy.

But there is no mercy.

He tried to kill many kids, who had done nothing wrong, only children of the gods. Did he give them mercy? No. So sparing Atlas wasn't on my to-do list.

His screams ring out across the battlefield, and then, they suddenly stop. Deafening silence is all across the battle field, everyone processing what has just happened.

The smart monsters start to retreat, knowing that Atlas is no more. The dumb ones continue fighting, oblivious to the fact that I can start killing them again. I grab Riptide out of my pocket, uncapping it and it springs to life. I launch myself into the battle, cutting down the monsters, slowing them down.

The demigods finally push away the monsters from camp, killing most of them off. 

Our first battle, is won. We actually have a chance in this war,

"Percy!" Harry comes running up the me, and picks me up, spinning me around. I squeak, surprised, my face turning red. He puts me down, and starts fussing over all of my cuts. "Percy, c'mon, let's get you healed."

I protest, saying that he also has cuts, but he ignores me, knowing that I'm more badly injured then him. 

He begins to tug me down the hill, to the infirmary, but I stumble, nearly tripping over. Harry quickly stables me, but I still feel woozy. I remembered my stab wound, and I look down to see even more blood there, dripping down my side. "Harry..." I mumble. "I'm just gonna...I think I'm just gonna pass out..."

"Oh no Percy, you are staying with me." Harry tries to keep me from passing out from the wound. "Will can heal you, just stay with me!"

The last thing I see is Harry calling the medics over.

Then, the world turns black.

Hi.

It's me. I have 3 words for you.

I hate homework.

It's taking up my writing time. I'm still trying to find a balance of Wattpad and school that doesn't include staying up until three in the morning.

Remember to:

Eat

Drink water

Sleep (unlike me)

Be happy

Vote

Share

•'¯'•»ㄥΔ𝓊Řєℓ »•'¯'•