Chapter 15-My Possessor hates me

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts/Eidlon talking=italics 

Grover's PoV

SchistSchistSchistSchist-

"How about we think about this?" I desperately try to distract the Eidolon from advancing on the two sleeping demigods. "Are you sure you want to kill them? They're really unimportant; why don't you go kill a drakon instead?"

'I know who those two are!' My possessor growls angrily. 'Clarisse La Rue, the Drakon Slayer, and Perseus Jackson, bane of monsters!'

"How many times must I say it?" A familiar voice drawls. "It's Percy, honestly, get it right!"

I fall with a thud to the ground, Percy pinning me to the floor. "Now, I think you should let my friend go, before I make you." His voice is a dangerous tone.

'And what can you do? The daughter of Aphrodite isn't here to save you this time, Perseus!' The name was spat out in disgust.

"Percy! Oh thank the gods!" I yelp, but the words don't make it out of my mouth.

'Perseus cannot hear you, stupid satyr!' The Eidolon yells angrily. 'I've possessed you! Doesn't anyone know the first few rules of possessing?' It took me a few seconds to realize that he was saying all of this aloud.

"No, don't think I ever studied up on it!" Percy grunts, trying to keep my body pinned down while trying to take out Riptide.

'Oh great!' The monster groans. 'I'm surrounded by idiots! If you try to harm me, you're just harming your friend!'

"Shit." Percy curses, "Well now what do I do?"

I facepalm.

"What in Hades is going on over there?!" A sleepy voice asks. "Can't a person sleep?" Clarisse gets up, glances at us, then does a double take. "Why are you- why are you pinning Grover down?"

'He's gone mad!' The Eidolon tries to convince her, doing his best impression of me. 'He woke up and went crazy! Help!"

"Ignore him! An Eidolon got to him! A possessing spirit! On the Argo II, they got to Jason, Leo, and me! They're so fucking annoying, finding loopholes and trying to kill us!" Percy says, managing to get out and uncap his sword. "Pin him down! I need to figure out how to get rid of the spirit!"

'No! Get him off me! Please Clarisse, I'm going to try and help him! He's obviously not in his right mind!' The Eidolon protests, and I must admit, it does sound like me.

"Prissy would never attack one of his friends..." Mutters Clarisse, looking from left to right, Percy to Grover.

'He attacked Annabeth!' The monster points out. 'Help me, please!' My body squirms from underneath Percy's, it's getting harder to breathe as Percy is holding me in a choke hold.

"Grover! If you really are him, look Clarisse in the eye!" Percy says, then harshly grabs my chin, pointing my gaze skywards at the daughter of Ares. Clarisse growls when she sees my face, and instantly helps Percy.

"Can't believe I almost fell for your tricks!" She roughly holds me in a tight grip, making me stand up. Percy paces back and forth, muttering and thinking hard.

'Trying to think, are you?' The Eidolon laughs harshly. 'Looks hard.'

"Shut up before I make you," Percy growls, his eyes slightly glowing a powerful, bright green.

'And how in Tartarus are you going to do that?' The spirit teases him. 'Your friend is buried deep inside his subconsciousness, how are you going to bring him back with me still here? Huh? How?'