Chapter 01

Its starting when Vegas and Pete meet in club in episode 13
After Pete crying and sat on the floor while Vegas holding his hand, someone enter the room. So, vegas take Pete to quite place that they can talk without interrupting.

Vegas: I need to talk with you

Pete : we dont have anything to talk. And now i dont know you, just leave me alone

Pete trying to leave vegas, so vegas dragged him and hugged him tightly

Pete : please let me go vegas, my boss is waiting for me.

Vegas : No pete, i Won't let you go, please forgive me, im sorry pete. Please

Pete : Please vegas, let go of me.

But vegas didn't let him go. Besides He tighten his hug. And vegas feel something not right, pete not using his strength to loose vegas arm, so vegas loosen his arm.

Vegas : pete are you okay? Why do i feel you're so weak today?

Pete did not reply and he Leaning against the wall. Vegas immediately touch his forehead and neck

Vegas : oh my god pete, you are burning hot. Did u get medicine or something

Pete nodded. Vegas touch his cheeks. Pete looks so pale. Vegas feel so worried. And he dragged pete to his car.

Pete: vegas where are you taking me? Vegas stop. I dont wanna go with you.

Vegas : you need to see a doctor. Dont be stubborn pete. Im not gonna hurt you. Im just so much worried about you. please Dont shout and come with me.

Vegas take him to hospital and doctor said pete have high fever and he should bed rest for some days. Doctor give some medicine and injection. Vegas is very worried, he stick with pete and hold him always. Doctor gives medicine and advice for take care of pete. After, vegas take pete to his car and sat him down on front seat. because of medicine, Pete feel so sleepy. He close his eyes. Vegas adjust pete's seat, so pete can sleep comfortably. After that vegas's phone start to ring. Its porsche. Vegas answer the phone.

Porsche : where are u vegas? Where did you take pete without informed me? If u do anything to him, I'll kill you.

Vegas : Clam down porsche, pete is not feeling well. I take him to the doctor. Im at front of the hospital now. He is not doing well porsche. Please can i take him to my place? I can take care of him well

Porsche : no vegas i dont trust you. Im only let you to talk with him because he was so upset earlier, dont try to take advantage of him.

Vegas : no porsche im really serious about pete, please trust me. He is only matters to me

Porsche : No vegas you cant take him. I dont wanna get hurt him again. How is pete now? Is he with you?

Vegas : he have fever. Now he fell sleep because of medicine. He is with me at car. Please porsche, i wanna takecare of him.

Porsche: Hmmm, okay if you really wanna take care of him, take him to my home. You can stay there too. I'll be there around 30 minutes.

Vegas : then what about kinn? I dont wanna pete get any troubles.

porsche : i'll takecare of it. Take pete carefully. I'll be there.

*Call end*
Vegas looked at pete with tiny smile. Pete's face was turned towards the window, vegas hold pete's chin and turn face towards him and said "i'll never lose you again pete" and kiss his forehead. Then start the car and drove.

*meanwhile something happened without their known*
Someone took photos of vegaspete. Guess who?