Chapter 25

*At Minor Family house

Gun is lost in thoughts. Toy entered to room.

Toy : Mr. Gun, what are you thinking?

Gun: Toy, our business is falling apart day by day. Even without Vegas, I managed these businesses well. But I can't imagine why the business is going down suddenly.

Toy : Mr. Gun, your opponents are much stronger now than before. Now you have new rivals. They are the most dangerous

Gun : My brother is not happy about this. Something has to do with this, Toy, what happened to the discussion with the Korean investors.

Toy : I don't have a lot of confidence to say that they give us the deal, as they don't have much interest.

Gun : Is that too? Something must be done about this. Arrange for me to have a discussion with them tomorrow.

Toy : okay, Mr Gun

Gun : Toy, the bodyguard A informed me that there was new information about Vegas. It should be looked into.

Toy : Sure, is he coming here Mr.Gun?

Gun : Yes he will come here @ evening.

Toy : okay Mr. Gun, I'll looking into it.

Toy left the room.

Toy must stop Bodyguard A from passing on information to Gun. He must stop before going to Gun. Toy knows that Gun trusts bodyguard A so much. That's why he ordered to kidnap Pete for him. But Toy wondered if he could break that trust by telling Gun what bodyguard A had done.

Toy came forward in thought. He noticed that the lights were on in Vegas's room. He took the gun and approached the room. He suddenly opened the door of the room and went inside aiming the gun.

Toy : who are you?

The person inside the room suddenly turned towards it. It's a Macau.

Toy : Ohh! Mr. Macau, what are you doing here?

His arrival was unexpected, and it terrified Macau. He think a lie to tell him.

Macau : I miss my brother a lot. That's why I came to this room.

Toy walked up to Macaw and patted him on the shoulder.

Toy : your brother has gone to protect Pete.

Macau : What.. did you find out about it?

Toy : Yes. I found out that from the hospital. I will tell you about it later. I have a little work now. Let's lock the room and leave.

Macau : You go first Toy. I will be here in a little while.

Toy : Well then I'll go. Be sure to lock the room when you leaving.

Macau : I will.

Macaw waited until Toy left. Then he turned on Vegas' computer and Continued what he was doing.

*At Vegas's House

Pete didn't sleep well all night. He continued to think. He desperately wanted to find his grandmother.

Pete woke up in the morning. By morning he had thought all night and made a decision.

Pete looked at Vegas who was still sleeping with an arm around his body. He touched Vegas's head and kissed his forehead gently. Then, without noticing to Vegas, Pete removed Vegas's arm from his body and got off the bed.

After looking at Vegas for a while, he took the jacket there and left the room.

***********************************