Chapter 31

Macau  waits for someone at near his  college. Just then Porsche came there. Macau handed Porsche  a USB drive from the bag.

Macau : All requested informations are here. How do you give these to my brother?

Porsche : I give this to him through one of his friends.

Macau : Do you trust him?

Porsche : It was your brother who told me to.

Macau : Porsche, is my brother all right? I miss him a lot. He was everything to me.

Porsche :  I am sure he is fine. Don't worry about it, Macau. He will come to us soon.

Macaw is so sad, his eyes was full of tears. Porsche grabs Macaw's head and hugs him.

*At Vegas's car

Pete stares out the window with a anxious face. Vegas put his hand on Pete's leg. But Pete ignores him. Tears stream down his cheeks.

This was very sad for Vegas. But he didn't talk to Pete, because he knew that Pete was angry right now and that if he tried to talk, it would only get worse.

He drove a some distance and turned the vehicle onto a side road towards the sea. Pete panicked at once and turned to Vegas. Vegas stopped at the end of the road.

Pete : Vegas,  how do you...

Vegas: Won't you introduce me to your mother?

Tears fell from Pete's eyes. Vegas hugged him. They stayed like that for a while until Pete stop crying

Vegas : Let's go Pete. Let's go to your mother

Pete shook his head and got out of the car. He took Vegas's hand and went to his mother's grave. They both sat there. Pete thought for a moment.

Pete : Vegas, my Father is not a bad guy. He suffered a lot after losing my mother. That's why he behaves like that.

Vegas : But he has no right  to hurt you.

Pete : No, Vegas, he's angry with everyone. When i was little, My mother tried to leave him. He thought that someone else had Come to her life . He thought so and went crazy. He continued to harass me saying that I am not his own child. That's why he behaves like this.

Vegas : but thats not a excuse.

Pete : you know, whole my childhood, i was tried so hard to impressed him and Make him to love me. But i couldn't do it. I realized people do crazy things after lost their loved one. Im look like my mother, so seeing me he get hurt again and again.

Vegas : hmm...

Vegas touched the necklace that he gave to Pete

Vegas : You still wearing it. aren't you?

Pete : you ask me to never take it off.

Both smiles, Pete hold Vegas's hand and rests his head on his shoulder .

Pete : Thank you Vegas.

Vegas kissed Pete's head.

Vegas : Pete, i have something to tell you.

Pete : tell me Vegas

Vegas : Pete, right now I'm working on some plans. But I didn't tell you anything about it because it would be more trouble for you. listen to me carefully,

Vegas revealed his plans to Pete.

Vegas : I hope you will help me to succeed in these plans.

Pete : Vegas, you should have told me these things earlier. All your plans will be ruin due to this trip.