Chapter 30

Pete hugged Vegas tightly. Vegas could feel Pete's heartbeat. Vegas hold Pete by the shoulders and pulled him out of the arms and turned his face up by holding his chin.

Vegas touched Pete's lips, he open Pete's lips with his finger. Vegas leaned closer to Pete, cupping Pete's bottom lip with his lips. They kissed on the lips as they touched each other.

Vegas pulled Pete into bed and started kissing him. Then He  began to undress Pete.

Pete: Vegas, be Gentle this time.

Vegas : I will. I don't want grandma to hear your screams.

they both smile.

Vegas began to lick and kiss Pete from the neck to down. Pete starts softly moans. They enjoyed the pleasure secretly.

*the next day,

Vegas woke up in the morning. Both are naked and Cuddled up to him, Pete is in deep sleep. He tried to wake Pete up.

Vegas : Pete... baby... wake up. Get up and get dressed. You should go to your room.

Pete : Five more minutes.

Pete sleepily turned over and fell sleep again. Vegas smiled. He kissed Pete's head and got out of bed, picking up the clothes that they took off last night and putting them on.

He opened the door of his room and walk to kitchen. Just then, grandma came to him with a bag.

Grandma : Oh, Mr. Vegas,   are you awake? Wait, I'll wake up Pete too.

grandma  tried to go to Pete's room. Just then, Vegas stopped her. because Pete still sleep at Vegas' room

Vegas : No grandma. Don't wake him up. He had a rough night, no, I mean tough day yesterday. So let him sleep. Where are you going this morning?

Grandma : I'm going to the market to get some groceries. i needs to make foods that Pete likes. What does Mr. Vegas like to eat?

Vegas: There are no special things like that, grandma. Your food is delicious. Can I come with you?

Vegas never had the affection of a grandmother. So he wanted to know about Pete's grandma.

Grandma : It's not a good idea, sir. Lots of people there. Also, its near to sea, so there very sunny.

Vegas : It's okay, I'll come.

Vegas left for the market with Grandma. The two of them walked and talked and joked very happily. Grandmother teach him  about seafood and things typical of the area. This was a new experience for Vegas.

Grandma  brought him a various taste of  street foods. Vegas's heart was full of happiness. It felt like another void in his life was being filled.
He also carried grandmother's bag

Suddenly, a person who turned his face to the ground put a piece of paper in Vegas's hand and disappeared among the people. Vegas immediately unfolded the sheet.

"leave here immediately," it said.

Vegas was very nervous when he saw it. He rolled it up and put it in his pocket.

Vegas : Grandma shall we go now?

Grandma also understood the difference of Vegas's.

Grandma : Is there a problem Mr. Vegas?

Vegas : No, Grandma, Pete's probably up and looking for us now.

Grandma : OK then let's go

They both walk along the beach. Vegas was Very curious about surroundings.