Chapter 18

Vegas hugs Pete tightly. He couldn't imagine how Pete would react to being hugged like this, but he didn't want to let Pete go.

After a few moments, Pete put his head on Vegas' shoulder.

Although Vegas was shocked at first, this was Pete's first reaction. Vegas was filled with happiness. He smiles like he got the whole world. Vegas slowly put his head on top of Pete's. vegas saw their reflection in the window that pete was closed his eyes. It means he's comfortable with Vegas' hug. Time passed. Vegas didn't loosen his arms until Pete lifted his head.

Vegas : If you like it here, let's stay here little bit.

Vegas sat Pete down there on the ledge and sat next to him, he hold Pete's head and put on his shoulder. they sat on there for while.

Vegas felt very relieved. He no longer felt the heavy feelings he used to feel in his heart. his heart is full of happiness. He wished to live with this feeling every day of his life.

*the next day

Tiffy, Yim, Aay and som arrived at Vegas's house. Vegas and Pete join them in their car. three cars are start their trip.

It was the first time they had gone to this mountain since the day Aay left Vegas. today night they were planning to pitched tents on top of the mountain and prepared to spend the night.

Four years ago there was no road to the top of the mountain. They always climbed from the bottom of the mountain. But now there is a way to get there.

They reached the top of the hill in the vehicle and got out. The top of mountain was very different than before. Tiffy asked a passing villager about it.

Villager : Four years ago, one side of this mountain collapsed. That's why it was closed for a while. Government was able to prepare this road some time ago.

Tiffy : Just like our friendship.

Tiffy told Yim that sadly. they took the things and pitched three tents on the rock, lit a fire in the middle and arranged to sit around it.

After everything was prepared, everyone sat around the fire. After dinner they drank wine and began to sing. After a while, Pete fell asleep on Vegas' shoulder.

Vegas : Pete You are very sleepy. It's hard for you to sleep like this. Let's go inside our tent.

Vegas took Pete to the tent and stayed until he fell asleep.

Vegas joined friends.

Som : Pete is really lucky Vegas. Seeing the way you take care of him makes me wonder how anyone can love another person this much. i feel anyone have to be soo much lucky to get your love.

Vegas smiled. Yim and Tiffy secretly look at in Aay's face. They could see that there was a great regret on his face. So they diverted the story.

Yim : Vegas Why Don't You Drink Wine? Dont tell me that you have stopped drinking?

Vegas : Its Not like that. I'm about to sleeping next to Pete tonight. If I drink now I know I will lose control. I am the only one who knows how much control myself even when I am conscious.

Som : So what if your love will decrease after you have s**ex with him?

Som joked.

Vegas : Ohh, We have already done that.

Vegas said with a wink.

Aay : Really?

Vegas : yes Before these things happened. It was all just like a dream. When I came between his legs, there was lust and a bit of fear in his eyes. Although he didn't say it, I understood that was his first time. I still remember the way he closed his eyes when first thrust of mine. I know its hurts. but he still choose me to give his first, so that time I controlled myself a lot with him. I wanted him to feel only pleasure for his first time. But next time im sure I won't be able to control myself that much.