Chapter 32

Toy start driving and thought

Unbeknownst to Vegas, Toy has followed him since his first day at College. Toy has been following and protect Vegas since he was a child.

Toy was Vegas's mother's childhood best friend. She told him all her sorrows and problems. Toy was the person she trusted the most.

Vegas's mother took a promise from Toy at the last moment.

Mother : Can you promise to protect my two childrens, Toy? I had only one dream in my life. To see my boys grow up and get married and be happy with their children. They don't see the love of a family from Gun and me. I want to see them marry girls who know love and be happy with their children.

Toy had always wanted her last wish to come true.

But Toy had misunderstood her wish.

When he saw a boy approach to Vegas, he became very angry about it. He wanted to see Vegas start a strong family with a girl.

So he told Vegas's father about the relationship. Vegas's father then met with Aay's parents and threatened them and Aay to end the relationship.

But that turned Vegas's entire life upside down. He gave up happiness and chose pain.

This incident brought a great shock to Toy. He just wanted to fulfill his best friend's last wish. But that changed Vegas's life.

Toy punished himself for this. Since then Toy has protected him like Vegas's shadow. He made sure he didn't make the same mistake again.

He started protecting all the persons who is interested by Vegas. Toy is the one who also saved Thawan when Kinn shot him.

From the day he realized that Vegas was interested in Pete, Toy checked on Pete. After he became Gun's main bodyguard, he got very little time for that.

By the time he knew about Pete's kidnapping, he was too late. Because he always had to stay by Gun's side.

His efforts to stop Vegas to come to Pete's house were futile. He even had made a phone call to Vegas for tell him that Pete's Grandma okay, but he couldn't stop Vegas.

Toy looked at Pete

Toy : Sorry Mr. Pete for not being able to protect you in the first place

Toy increased the speed of the car and keep driving.

*****************************************
[*After few hours ]

Pete slowly opened his eyes. He remained like that for some time for regaining consciousness.

He realized that he was on a bed. But he was surprised that he wasn't tied or handcuffed.

After a while he looked around the room. He realized that he was the only one in the room.

He get down on the bed and walk in the room. It is a large room, he had never seen before. There was a framed photograph of the Theerapanyakul minor family on the bedside table. On the wall on the other side of the bed was a large picture of Vegas.

Pete walked over to the photo and touched it slowly.

Pete : Where are you now Vegas?

Pete tried to open the door. But it is locked. He tried to break the door two or three times, but his strength was not enough.

Pete : How do I find Vegas now?

Pete start to walk around the room and thought

********************************************